Reviews for Love You Madly
are you still continuing this series?
Profanity chapter 9 . 12/26/2015
I love this probably too much for my own good. Please, please,plleeaassee write a sequel, You and Nina both to the next generation.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/26/2015
Please dont give up on this story
The universe you and ninadoll created is just phenomenal
Please continue writing im dying to know what will happen next
IloveSethy chapter 10 . 7/4/2015
Such a great story...I'm really hoping you still have plans to finish it.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/5/2015
I've enjoyed your charactears and their stories. You have a wonderful talent for creating characters with depth and personality. Thank you.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/19/2015
Update please, this was such a great story!
tagay2 chapter 11 . 11/30/2014
Ahhh such a twist. Gee that woke him up! Please update! Great work :-)
tagay2 chapter 5 . 11/29/2014
What the heck!? I'm kinda hating on Quil at the moment. Can't believe he is treating his Claire bear like that. And she just takes it and doesn't give him a big ole peace of her mind.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/14/2014
So I'm assuming you are not continuing in finishing this story. It's sad because I really liked this story and it was left at a cliffhanger.
annie chapter 11 . 6/30/2014
this is so heart breakingly beautiful, plez plez plez plez plez continue the story
Guest chapter 11 . 2/3/2014
Update this story please. You cannot end it here. It sucks when someone doesn't continue an amazing story.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/1/2014
Can you please continue this story?
guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
I think it is a real shame that you have just left it's such a good story with great writing...if you are not going to continue with the story then just put up a last note saying you're not going to continue because it is not fair for everyone who loves the stories to keep checking to see if you have updated.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
Please tell me you didn't give up on this story. I love this story. You can't end it there. Please update.
BabyLovinCullen chapter 11 . 11/14/2013
Oh my goodness. I swear, if I could hope in to this story right now, I would punch Quil so hard that he would get a concussion. Because im so disappointed in him right now. Even though Claore is a little to blame also. But Quil really let her down.
But anyways, pls dont abandon this story. Im really enjoying it.
Hope I update soon.