Reviews for Defiance With Wrenches
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 15 . 12/23/2014
I can't wait to read Ironhide's tale. He's going to be hooked up with Zoe, isn't he? I also can't wait to read Jazz's tale... I had a feeling from the time I started reading Prime's Princess and I saw Jazell's name that Jazz would be brought back to life and the two of them would hook up. The only thing I'm left wondering now is who Clarity will be paired with... Ava is with Prime, Shadow is with Ratchet, I'm betting my collectables Transformers items on Zoe being with Ironhide and Jazell being with Jazz... and since Sam is with Bee, all the original landing team bots are taken. So who is Clarity going to be with? Sides? one of the humans of N.E.S.T.? A Con maybe?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Omg haha i love how flustered she makes Ratchet. Just one question...how do they do anything physical if shes human and hes a robot?
Bee4ever chapter 15 . 8/6/2014
Awwwwwww! Sooooooo sweet!
Bee4ever chapter 14 . 7/21/2014
Awesome story! More please?
SS chapter 13 . 3/12/2014
update soon please. I love this story.
Stardust chapter 13 . 11/4/2013
WELCOME BACK! :D Plus really good job on the new chapter and I can't wait for the next. :) YOUR DOING GREAT SO KEEP ON GOIN! :D
Lina Marie chapter 13 . 11/5/2013
Omfg I hate when you leave cliffhangers like that lol update!
Bee4ever chapter 13 . 11/4/2013
Awww Ratchet! You'll find her. I feel sorry for those creeps when you do!
BreAnna M. Higgins chapter 12 . 8/17/2012
NOOOOOOOOO! Why cliffhanger why! WHHY LADY!
Spazz attack over, now, off to tend to my wounds and my stories...

-Cheers!
-Bree

p.s. Didya listen to the song? You know you did!
BreAnna M. Higgins chapter 11 . 8/17/2012
Can't... breath.. must... control... laughter... BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHa
BreAnna M. Higgins chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
Ratchet, you naughty, naughty bot. He did a Lonely Island. I leave link, yes?
watch?vJsSEI2Le-so

-Cheers!
-Bree
Lina Marie chapter 12 . 7/29/2012
update update update!
Lexi-TheFandomQueen chapter 12 . 12/11/2011
I love it:D Please continue :P
Nitrofrost2 chapter 12 . 11/26/2011
OMP! Was that Alice? I'm pretty sure it was! ... SHE'S DOOMED! ... For now, maybe not forever, but certainly now! HELP HER RATCHET! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!

-Nitrofrost2
Nitrofrost2 chapter 11 . 11/15/2011
Whoa.

0.0

THIS IS SO TOTALLY EPICALLY AWESOME! I was LOLing when Prime commed the others about the 'thing' going on in the med bay... FRICKIN HILARIOUS! PLEASE CONTINUE AND UPDATE ASAP! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!

-Nitrofrost2