Reviews for Arthur, I'm a Warlock
Bahahaha
Little Doctor chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
That was funny
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
this has got to be one of the funniest little drabbles I've ever read
Maggie chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
Teeheehe *goes off laughing*
Daisy Bokoblin chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
I'm dying of laughter over here. Oh, if only this happened in the show... If only. Seriously, this was some flipping hilarious stuff XD Awesome job!
FullMentalPanic chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
The snark was my absolute favorite part of that show. So this is delightful. I wish it had happened this way, and really it should have with how obvious Merlin often is, more people should've figured it out. Arthur catering to Merlin's emotional need for drama was just precious.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Lol!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
That's awesome thank you so much for giving this to me
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
The acting, it's all in the acting. This does lend itself well to some of the more eccentric renditions of Merlin out there. Thank you for posting this!
urbangirl98 chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
LOL! XD Alright, so I was wondering why this short little story on only a couple hundred words had so many favourites, so I decided to check this out. Haha! This is great xD Thank you very much! I won't ever judge a fanfic by it's length again, I swear!
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
This story is beautiful. It is possibly the best magic reveal fic I have ever read.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Lol! Haven't seen that before!
AsorenRM chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
why would Merlin want to be arrested?
WandSparksRCoolerThanFireworks chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
I can't remember if I've reviewed this before, or just read it, but either way it's as hilarious as it was the first time I read it and I love it! One of my favorite shorter fics. Thank-you :)