Reviews for Arthur, I'm a Warlock
Daisy Bokoblin chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
I'm dying of laughter over here. Oh, if only this happened in the show... If only. Seriously, this was some flipping hilarious stuff XD Awesome job!
FullMentalPanic chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
The snark was my absolute favorite part of that show. So this is delightful. I wish it had happened this way, and really it should have with how obvious Merlin often is, more people should've figured it out. Arthur catering to Merlin's emotional need for drama was just precious.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Lol!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
That's awesome thank you so much for giving this to me
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
The acting, it's all in the acting. This does lend itself well to some of the more eccentric renditions of Merlin out there. Thank you for posting this!
urbangirl98 chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
LOL! XD Alright, so I was wondering why this short little story on only a couple hundred words had so many favourites, so I decided to check this out. Haha! This is great xD Thank you very much! I won't ever judge a fanfic by it's length again, I swear!
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
This story is beautiful. It is possibly the best magic reveal fic I have ever read.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Lol! Haven't seen that before!
AsorenRM chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
why would Merlin want to be arrested?
WandSparksRCoolerThanFireworks chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
I can't remember if I've reviewed this before, or just read it, but either way it's as hilarious as it was the first time I read it and I love it! One of my favorite shorter fics. Thank-you :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
What the hell is that about? Merlin /wants/ to be arrested? What is wrong with the world?
Edgardo the Brawler chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
You've been reading too many reveal fics, Merlin.
123-321 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
now i am just picturing what would happen when they got there!

"yes sire?"
"arrest him he is a sorcerer!"
they blink, look at each other, look at the grin on Merlin's face, look at each other, put on a horrified faces "no way! we will take him to the dungeons immediately sire!"
Arther sighs and says angrily "see that you do!"
they grab Merlin and drag him off as Merlin's voice drifts back to Arther "no! we are friends! i am loyal to you i swear!"
the whole castle sighs and snickers while wondering what insanity the warlock has gotten the king into now.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Hahahaha! That's hysterical! Do wish it was longer but this was fantastic. I'm still laughing hours later.
Qwerts chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Not how I imagined it, but for some reason I'm still dying laughing. ;)