Reviews for Contemplations
The Charmed One chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
That was so sweet yoh should be a writer
Observer25 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Great story. Do you plan to write another story please about Josie2? I thought it was really suprising but cool that you wrote this story in 2011, yet its a shame that the show ended a while ago now. Great story though, really impressive. She was always my favorite character. So mysterious, so determined to succeed. Nice job via-the-internet.
SierraOscar chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I quite liked this story as the Josie clone (Josie2) was the character I found the most intriguing on the show Strange Days At Blake Holsey High a.k.a. Black Hole High. I think this story did a great job of capturing the more innocent and softer side of the character. The clone always looked so fierce in the black hooded dress as an Observer when she appeared in episodes, yet this story shows the clone's more vulnerable side. Very nice story. I would like to read a sequel, but the ending with the final words "...She would never give up. Someone must care. Someone must love her" was very moving and touching in my opinion. Bravo, writer.
Friends Are Like Potatoes chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I loved this. It really makes me feel bad for Josie 2. She dont deserve that, though I'm grateful that she made that decision. I feel bad that thi wonderful writing isn't reviewed. No one reviews, updates, and rarely even glances at the SDBHH section. It's been years, and most people have completely forgotten about this show.

I'm straying off topic here. (Sort of. I was talking about how sad it was that no one is active in this fandom anymore. I'm supposed to be talking about how incredibly amazing the sorry was.) So, yes, the story was awesome. I loved. I'm begging you to wrote more stories for this fandom, seeing as Jo one else does.

See, I'm q dedicated reader! (I signed in on my phone at midnight JUST to review ;D)

Again, total awesomeness! Keep writing! ;D