Reviews for Young Fiery Spirit
Nightly-Shade10 chapter 30 . 7/19/2016
Manage to finish this and this story is pretty cute. and man towards the end I never knew I could find Jack Sparrow being this jerk towards her even he's my fav pirate. well anyway I like it very good job. ;)
Alex the sorceress 43 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Good! I love Pirates! Check out my page!
Guest chapter 16 . 4/9/2012
At the begining I regret Joanna, but with time she began to annoy me a bit. It seemed to me that she begins to be pampered for example she cries when she don't get what she want (actually she cries every now and then). Barbossa has got a soft heart, Sometimes his behavior isn't educational. But I still like your story and I read chapter by chapter. I'm going to read all the parts, becouse I like very much your Barbossa. We'll see how I will judge Joanna. Maybe I'll love her as much as Barbossa :P
Sahqoh chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Pretty good so far but I suggest a bit more imagery for your next stories. It helps readers imagine what the setting is like. For example: explain what her mother, father, and sister look like. Make a stray dog run past her(because Tortuga isn't a good port so there's a lot of those) plus a fight breaking out in the streets that kind of imagery. But other than that I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the story.
Jonny2b chapter 30 . 12/24/2011
This was a intreasting story.

"Yep!" Jack said. "As a matter of fact, I'm looking at her right now Thats the Jack speerow I know. You got him down good. I like Jack Sparrow.

um one thing. I dont like being critaical I know this is fisction but even fictions have there limets.

They didnt have photographs in the 1700's when this is suosed to be. the pgotagaph wasnt invented till 1840's by a frenhhmanSo a photo of them wouldnt be possible.
Jonny2b chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
why would a piret care if someone else steales?
Zenappa chapter 30 . 10/5/2011
This was a really good story! I shall skip over to the sequel instantly! :)
Shadows.in.the.moon chapter 30 . 6/5/2011
awww myyyy gawwwwwd, update soon, im loving this! hehe i mean it!
x-The Devil's Advocate-x chapter 30 . 6/3/2011
Oh no, the end? :( Ah, I so wanted them to kiss at the end. Like on the mouth or something, but I suppose there's time for that later. Please start your sequel soon! Oh, and thanks for the mention. *huggles*
Alexa S. Blaze chapter 30 . 6/2/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

that's all I have to say. It was a great story; can't wait for the sequel! :) good job!
Pirate-on-Fleet-Street chapter 30 . 6/2/2011
This explains how Barbossa ends up with Jack, but does that mean Joanna and he will never meet up again? Unless this is AU, I guess they really don't remain together if it does go anywhere.

This last chapter certainly leaves a lot of loose ends!

PoFS
trickypirate12 chapter 30 . 6/2/2011
O my gosh! Hectors locket was sooooooooooo sweet! Ohhh I need more! The sequel must come soon or I will die! Ohhhh please make it soon!
Bloodsired chapter 30 . 6/2/2011
END? Please post the sequel as much as you can._ Congratulation! *throws a confetti* Lovely story, I Love it from first to last. Its just Im sad because Joanna left Barbossa without saying her feelings. Im looking forward to sequel.