Reviews for The Forgotten Factor
Saphire1247 chapter 29 . 3/31/2014
Please update soon! This story is amazing!
Kagato chapter 29 . 1/14/2014
I really like your work but im getting more and more sad thoroughout your story. I really do like your story sorry if it offends you i just feel sad with this much dark theme. Also how many more chapters will it take to end this story? I feel its getting to long haha sorry i dont mean to say that its too long. I just wanna know for reference. thanks if you reply to this.
KasuKasu chapter 29 . 7/15/2013
Please please please update this. I've read over it at least four times I love it so much. I really want to know what happens ;#; You write so well
deathwing17 chapter 26 . 3/19/2013
c'mon update this is really getting good
dragonborn21 chapter 29 . 3/6/2013
plz tell me ur not gonna have that sadisitic B*tch blind Yuri in one and/or both of his eyes
ElizabethBathog chapter 29 . 2/28/2013
OMG! Yuri! I hope you update this soon!
QueenBlue093 chapter 29 . 1/28/2013
Ow! Ow! Ow! Owwwww!
Did you have to rip the thumbnails off! My fingers hurt now...
Anyway, glad you back. Amynorp...is frankly scaring the hell out of me. Kinda felt like I was reading Saw but Vesperia style or something. Kinda surprised the guard his holding Yuri back after all that.
So good chapter...scary but good. Although I did figure those statues had a "Colette" vibe to them last chapter.
The thumbnails...
Felling chapter 29 . 1/27/2013
I saw the email update for this and I was like OMG, Forgotten Factor ! I like this so much I remembered the name and everything :p Im dying here though man, I've seen 'The Seperation' for too long, I cant wait till it changes haha ! :D
Sentinel07 chapter 29 . 1/27/2013
Yay, you're back, and your quality is as good as ever.
ElizabethBathog chapter 28 . 10/9/2012
Oh! Update more soon! I want to now what happen next! :D
QueenBlue093 chapter 28 . 10/6/2012
Oh I am so excited about the next one! Yuri and the others are in the same building at the same time so there a chance for some interaction between them even though the odds are Yuri is going to give them the cold shoulder. Honestly I'm looking foward to Amynorp's death. I never did like Pronyma and laugh each time Mithos kills her. Needless to say if Yuri fills her it'll be a good day.
Sentinel07 chapter 28 . 10/6/2012
Excellent job again. Can't wait to see what this huge event will be about!
KSpaceman chapter 16 . 10/3/2012
I like what was done for this chapter. Until you had Ravk use his "Kvar 'spell'" I never noticed the name similarities.

Also, which I'm guessing you've played Tales of Symphonia as well, you had Ravk be killed by Yuri using the Flamberge sword, which is Kratos' main sword in ToS.

Otherwise, an amazing chapter!
Felling chapter 27 . 10/1/2012
I feel like I'm being slowly tortured LOL. I just want them to finally meet again, I'm so sick/sad of seeing 'The Separation' in each chapter title ! ;-; Btw, I really love the idea of each chapter summary thing becoming one full thing in the end, can't wait to see what it all spells out ! (:
SomtinERanother chapter 27 . 10/1/2012
*spit-take moment*
Updates! :D Woot!
Loving it so far. I wanna see Yuri and Estelle together again and work this crazy stuff out! D':