Reviews for Why I Breathe
MasterYewtthax chapter 23 . 9/3/2013
Is it safe to say that Darksaber is just a silhouette of darkness?
MasterYewtthax chapter 22 . 9/2/2013
This chapter was the darkest of any of the others written before, I've found. I also do not understand why Thirty-nine seems to be a pacifist all of the sudden now.
Elizabeth Newsom chapter 44 . 8/25/2013
Your writing is so detailed and captivating. This is such an amazing story! Keep writing ;) I'll be looking forward to the next update.
MasterYewtthax chapter 21 . 8/19/2013
Quick question: Does the clone Hotshot have any special markings to identify his higher rank?
MasterYewtthax chapter 20 . 8/19/2013
This is the best written chapter of the entire fan fiction. Great job!

Was Julia Starr having some sort of unconscious force vision like Luke Skywalker in Episode V? (Remember, Jedi don't have nightmares.)
MasterYewtthax chapter 18 . 8/19/2013
You know, I would like Aaron to best Kherev just ONCE. Just a suggestion .
MasterYewtthax chapter 16 . 8/19/2013
I'm with you on the fan film you suggested on the author notes!

That would be awesome!
MasterYewtthax chapter 13 . 8/3/2013
Also, remember: Darth Nihilus used red force lightning as well.

You could just say that Death was using forgotten Sith alchemy.
MasterYewtthax chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
Is the Darksaber featured in this chapter the same one shown in the Star Wars: The Clone Wars episode "The Mandalore Plot"?
Grouper chapter 42 . 4/16/2013
General isn't a rank for clones. It was cancelled as an official rank when the only clone up for promotion to that rank was killed. The highest rank is commander, followed by captain, lieutenant, sergeant, then private. These are the only ranks given to clones.
Grouper chapter 8 . 4/16/2013
A rapid fire repeating blaster? The only fully automatic handweapon the GAR uses is the WESTAR M5, a weapon only used by ARC troopers and Galactic Marines, so if Thirty-nine has one, he obviously had to have stolen it from another clone.
Lady Neeva chapter 44 . 11/22/2012
DANG is this good.
MasterYewtthax chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
This is good so far. It's a bit different from the canoncal Star Wars novels, but it's still great. I find your chacters and and names intresting. Somewhat familar.
Matt Guthrie chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Wow...I can't believe I'd forgotten how awesome Darksaber's ramblings in this chapter are. #Mindblown#

By the way, when does the next chapter come out?
Umar.N chapter 9 . 6/26/2012
Hey! It's me again. Time for my daily review! I submitted a previous review on Chap 10 (or 9 with the prologue), so I'm placing it one chapter early-

Chapters 5-9

Chapter 5

The blood! Sorry, I know it's in the past but I have to mention it.

Aaron seems to have a lot of darkside emotions in him. Even after a battle, he can still crack cocky jokes, he justifies his actions with the code even if his justification is baseless, and in the end he seems to slip a little. Does he turn?

Chapter 6

So Darksider is searching for the Emperor? From what I remember, he was working for him, so maybe as a Sith apprentice?

Chapter 7

Is the Rogue a special clone? ARC maybe?

The last two paragraphs were awesome! Really powerful!

Chapter 8

Salok sounds like Anakin, constantly rushing and great at combat.

You seem to switch between POV's in this chapter. Not sure if that's by design.

Darksaber is taking Vader's job huh? Or is Darksaber Vader? Besides the black saber and red lightning, both dress in all black, and Vader does have a "harsh" voice.

Chapter 9

39 has to be a modified clone, the regular infantry were designed to be completely obedient. However, if 39 was SpecOps or ARC, than he would have retained some of Jango's qualities.

And what is his rational for saving Julia? If he thought the Republic was rotten, he should have wanted the Government to change.

So far it's great! I'll review again tomorrow! [Insert plea for reviews on SW:DP here]...