Reviews for Chronicles of Father Snack
starwanker chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
No wait i lied this is it this is what made me realize the true meaning of love and life and otherworldly things
starwanker chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
"and sunshine shone once more in all its shiny shilling-like shine glory shining stature shore shell hi shine" this line made me realize i love you
Chaser9 chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
lolz.

Good crack and very funny. Very epic. It IS and epic tale.

Meow,

Chaser9
Kormas chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
Good thing you warn before the chapter starts... I don't know if I lost my sanity... well it's still there, but that was definitely weird. Really weird. I could complain because this chapter is short, but actually it's good like that. Any more and it would have killed me. ;) And Toast... Yeah... I refuse to say anything to that in this first part. ;)

So... actually I'm a little at a loss for words. -.-

I'll skip the absolutely epic story line and just... skip it. ;) You have a random sentence in this again and again I had to read it more than once to get what you wanted (or not) to say. ;)

A tragic incident with a toaster... My sympathies, that of course is absolutely uncommon. ;) Also great comparing it with Romeo and Juliet. I never read it, but my first reaction was a 'Huh?' until I read what you wrote to that. ;)

Skipping again... Until 'You may kiss the broom'... Weird mental image. Seriously. For the literal meaning and for what you mean.

Uh... darkness looms on the horizon! XD

Actually I think kitzykat's review to chapter 1 (why is it 1?) says pretty much what I think. ;)
kitzykat chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
kitzykat chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
ssoq ǝɥʇ sı ʞɔɐus ɹǝɥʇɐɟ puɐ ɥɔnɯ os noʎ ǝʌoן ı buızɐɯɐ ʎןqıpǝɹɔuı sı sıɥʇ ןoן
Lunara the ara chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
(TOO LAZY TO LOG IN) _

This chapter made me laugh big time! "You may kiss the broom." That was hilarious!

Epic. Absolutley EPIC!
I am done here 727184 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
0_o

...

WOW..! poor little dee-

HAAAAAHAAA! *LAUGHES UNCONTROLABLY* For some ODD reason, this was funny to me! OH, boy... phew... I ate alot of candy today... Happy Easter!

One more thing! Read and reveiw my stories PLEEEEEEEZZZE!
Kormas chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I read the title and my only thought was WTF? Then I saw who wrote it and I couldn't stop myself from laughing. XD

You might notice, yes I only read the title and knew what that was about. ;) The warnings at the beginning are great by the way. I assume I am one of only a few people who isn't severely confused. Crack and randomness? Yeah, I guessed as much. The rest? I am pretty sure most people will already be severely confused by this warning. I know who Snack is, but I don't think anyone else who reads this does... And I thought you wanted to do a poem. XD

Let's say the style is a little weird in this one. But I am a reader and so I won't ask stupid questions. ;p

Hm what else do I have to say? 100 days and nights and sword and magically ninja moves, of course. I am quite sure 100 days and nights is a little exaggerated (only a little), but we never saw what he did in Worlds, so of course it's completely logical to assume he used ninja skills. ;)

Oh yeah, at the end you wrote "morbid and severely screwed up forced above", but I think you mean either force or forces...

I at least... I'm not sure 'enjoyed' is the right word for it, but I know what this is about so I at least understood it and had fun with that first chapter. And obviously I'm now officially odd...