Reviews for Non Sequitur
highlander348 chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
I am curious about where are you going with ths cool story. What is the direction? The purpose? Will the Spartans ever make it home? Will somebody comig looking for them like the Infinity? Will the Spartans play a bigger role in the Stars Wars unverse? So many questions. Please let me know. Cheers!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
Hahahaha funny.
Qrs-jg chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
Nice to see this story back in action this was always one of the better crossovers. Good luck to you.
Anonymous Legacy chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
Excellent as always. Good to see the plot moving along, even after a bit of a hiatus. The military professionalism seen from the UNSC members is vividly exhibited and feels very realistic. The same holds true for the untrained militia recruiting anyone they can get; one can delve into the situation and atmosphere of the setting by reading your descriptions. Really, I can only say good things about this fic. Your worry over the dialogue holds no weight, as I doubt anyone can truly complain about what you've got. It's all very satisfying to read, and I look forward to more.
Kelana-ti chapter 7 . 7/11/2013
I personally like the Clone Wars show, but I can't blame you for disliking it. There are some extremely annoying story lines, and Ahsoka is, yes, a bit of a brat in the first few seasons, but she matures, so is more likable. Honestly, I watch it for the clones. :D

James Bond? LOL. Love it. Looking forward to Mendez going undercover... and for the UNSC people hooking up with the Solos. Wish you luck on college and stuff.
Kelana-ti chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
Very nice. :D Good writing, and so far the plot works. Interesting to see a story take place during the Corellian crises thing. I haven't actually read those books (which is somewhat of an accomplishment, actually, considering I've read a whole lot of other SW books).

2 things I really love: "they want to hotwire a speeder?!" and "Leave the Mandalorian alone."
LOL. Glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks Spartan armor could be mistaken for Mandalorian armor...
Fred-104 chapter 7 . 12/14/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter! I'm so happy you decided to put this in the Post-Galactic Civil War era, there aren't enough good stories from that area, ad there definitely aren't enough well written stories that don't revolve around John. Hurry with the next part please!
Chuckles1188 chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Regarding the lack of a communal language, believe it or not it has been stated in canon that Basic IS English, not a translation. On the other hand, that suggestion is so utterly ludicrous that I understand completely why you've ignored it. Very good, very interesting, looking forward to reading more!
JonHarper chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
Before I begin this review let me just say I felt the need to sign in and post my review. Rarely does a story make me do that and its usually not a good thing.

This however is the first time I've felt the need to do it for the oposite reason! First off I must salute you for what you've done here. Your portrayal of Spartans in this story is quite simply amazing. The characters are believable and things are progressing in the only way they realistically could. I have some reservations about how Leia is reacting to the Spartans but that is mainly due to her ignorance of what they're capable of doing. I read the Corellian saga a long while ago so I know she was distracted by other events, so its very realistic of her to have done what she did. But Im wondering if the Force is giving her a warning or at least telling her not to lose track of the Spartans. Considering the story they've told her, how can she not? Even if there really isn't anything the New Republic can do for the UNSC...at least thats what she'll likely think. Another small nitpik I have is that we haven't seen Luke Skywalker or Han Solo yet. I am most interested in what their views on the Spartans are.

But all in all Im glad this is a story that largely focus's in on the Spartans and the 'unique' situation they find themselves in. I eagerly look forward to seeing where this story goes. I wish you the best in writting an epic.
jameron4eva chapter 6 . 9/13/2012
Unfortunantly, Traviss's work in LotF is why i can't read any Gears novels, or Grasslands, or, if any, star trek books by her. She stepped on Tim's toes, and killed Mara Jade. -_-

I like this story, keep it going
Rydan fall chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
If they can get a Venator and a Civil-Industrial-I-C2 Droid, then they got part of the basic starting packet, that they would need.
Asteriod mining might help them in the long run.
A few BD-3000 Luxury Droids might also be usefull, if only for their robot bodies.

Too bad that BRT supercomputer were build to long ago to easily get one, it would have made sliding in a order at a local shipyard that much easier.
But maybe they can do something via those Leaguers.
Because that Venator lets them find some quite corner were that CI-I-C2 would let them build some of their own stuff.
Random Occurance chapter 6 . 6/11/2012
I'm enjoying this story so far. I like the original books for the series and I can see that this story takes all of it into account. I really liking the UNSC Date/Time/Place notes and that the Spartans are shown to be thinking tactically. I can't wait for the next chapters, when/if you decide to continue.
species unknown chapter 6 . 4/17/2012
TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
Norwest chapter 6 . 2/25/2012
Great story! I love the pacing, and the SPARTANS showing competent strategy is a refreshing change from "see baddie, shoot baddie."

One thing you might consider is adding a scene or two from the Solos' perspectives. Showing their POVs could give us an outsider's view on what the SPARTANS look like, on the current situation on Corellia, and how the soldiers' arrival has muddied the water.

Still, that's just a suggestion, and I hope you update soon!
ZecoreZecron chapter 6 . 12/15/2011
Well, personally i think they choose the Clone wars because they have watched it most recently. It wouldn't be so bad if they used the original Clone wars though and not the one with whats-her-face.

on another note: James Bond, seriously? After 500 years? Well, actually that would be sort of like quoting Shakepear so i guess it's OK. Really funny too.

Very good story though. I hope there are some gratuitous fight scenes soon.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »