Reviews for Password?
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Fuck Hermione! You ruined it!
KissTheBoy7 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Positively adorable :3 Sooo funny. Way to go, Fat Lady! She is my favorite painting... next to Sir Cadogen, although in this fic she seems to be giving him a run for his money in the bravery department. I wouldn't like to cross Hermione...
Ttys it'd ku chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I liked that, I've never read anything like that before. I loved the way you intercut Ron/Harry with Hermione trying to get in! Well done!
Jack'n'Jules chapter 1 . 5/30/2011

I loved this.

And...Granger Danger, huh? Hello fellow Starkid Fan?
Stardust of Orion chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I absolutely loved the Fat Lady and Hermione scenes. They were hilarious and I can really imagine Hermione going a little bit crazy on Dumbledore and the painting. The ending was great too. :)
Cause4Rebellion chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Hilarious and sexy(; love it haha3
PrinceLogan chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
This was really funny.

Girls don't have adams apples though, so that part was wrong.
Shinosuke chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
This was also quite hilarious. Anti-climactic ending but since i can't think of a better one i won't bug you about it.

Also, on a less positive note, in the paragraph starting with "Having not been able to" you wrote "their ubodies"

and in the paragraph staring with "Harry groaned as he attempted" their are two mistakes. I won't bother typing them out. You'll see them.

So very good story. I loved it. How Harry and Ron got the fat lady to be their accomplice the world will never know. But it wourked out for the better i think. :]
Jaedr chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
While I am intimidated now that I realize you actually have quality reviewers that don't actually know you, I shall begin the endeavour of reviewing what was a product of our beautiful wit.

What started of as, for all that I can remember, taunting your little brother, has now evolved into a full blown story and characterization of the best form.

I love that you start off from the bat already having Hermione be pissed off. I'm sure we toyed around with the start of the story being her coming UP to the tower, but I think this works quite a bit better. Also, if you didn't already know it, you've also captured peeved Hermione to a 'T'.

I only saw two things architecturally(you see how I describe that because it's both grammar and spelling? I am witty, don't try and deny it) wrong was "My dear lady, what has this young Gryffindor in such a state? She interrupted my weekly stroll through the forest, banished the werewolf I was conversing with, started to drag me away, and hex a whole lot of centaurs that crossed our path." which was 'hex' might be changed to hexed? Because she isn't PREFORMING a hex, she PREFORMED it. Just saying. Also you might want to consider actually italicizing the words you want stressed instead of using slashes. And the second I spotted(missed the first two times actually) was "Violently, he jerked Harry up and pulled their ubodies flush against each other" a spelling error "ubodies", but I ain't even bovvered.

Our Fat Lady, is the best. And no other Fat Lady will ever compare. I don't HAVE to say anything about her, but I will. I love that you don't hesitate from describing her as she is, which is less than physically attractive. Some other writers might shy away from using "Adam's apple" when describing a woman(even though we still have what LOOKS to be one) and a "damp" and "bloated" neck seems more at home in a description of Vernon Dursley than the beloved guardian of the entrance to the Gryffindor common room, but you don't fail to actually describe a CHARACTER, not just a painting, and I appreciate that.

Now for the elephant in the room I've been ignoring. The smut. Top notch, as expected, no need to beat around the bush there. But I like how you inject not only erotica into it, but PERSONALITY as well, which is something a lot of smut writers always either forget about or simply don't have the patience/skill to add in. For example, them skipping potions, if only for the fact that it's most obvious, but it's also the only class they're LIKELY to skip, if you think about it (which you might not have). I also like how you have Harry NOTICE that there might be something about to cast Interruptus Coitus, but then completely forget the next second, when Ron well, what you wrote. So, to reiterate, you only need to tell a master that he's doing it right thing for the compliment to count, no details needed.

Now, as for the ending... I love it. It's both a GREAT ending, and infuriatingly OPEN. I feel like a sequel both needs to be written and that it's fine the way it is... which means you've got yourself a good open ending because I am left imagining a thousand different scenarios in my head on JUST WHAT HAPPENED.

So... yeah... that was my closing statement... kinda shitty, but everything I needed to say was said, in 3400 and some odd characters. You're welcome 3
BobbleHeadJesus chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Self-pitying remarks about your sense of humor will be met with slaps, sir. There's no room for whiny self-deprecation that seeks attention. Having said that: GRANGER DANGER! I can't get her out of my head and every time I look at her, I have these pains in my chest, and I just KNOW it's her fault, that BITCH.

Basically, I love this story because I love it when Hermoine gets treated like an idiot, as she seems to lack the social skills to do anything much other than sputter and wave her arms. NERDS! They're adorable.

This story reminds me of a Sufjan Stevens song. I will let you draw your own conclusions from that statement.

I'm still not sure how much freakin' time passed between when Hermoine took off and when she came back. Obviously, Harry and Ron were dressed, and therefore PROBABLY done rutting on the common room floor, but were they buttoning up their shirts, or cuddling, or preparing to go back? Eh, no big.

Here's my point: the world was crying out for a Ron/Harry hardcore fic featuring the Fat Lady, and you delivered. That is not a statement to which many people can lay claim. I adore Ron's lazy approach to sex, and Harry's whining, and the Fat Lady's desire to help them out. Just wonderful, all the way around.

Plus, the Fat Lady is clearly some kind of catty bitch QUEEN, and I admire that. A lot.
kasssumi chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Fat. Lady. Is. Awesome.
SocksForDobby chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Wow. Well done. Not sure if I have ever seen this plot used before, a rarity as most plots are overused, beaten to death, and even still used.

I found a few errors concerning contractions, mainly its rather than it's. But other than that, bravo.
Stellanti Nocte chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
This was not a sad attempt at humor, it was hilarious! And hot! A crazy Hermione is frightening...anyway, great story, thanks for sharing it!
anon chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
priceless :D definitely one of my all time favorites
2910leiv chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
oh god, that was hilarious! wouldn't want to come across Hermione with pms if that is how she reacts whithout hormonal disturbances! ;-) Dumbledores face must have been priceless. The boys togetherhot hot hot.