Reviews for Liberation
jumpluff10 chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
plz write more! awesome story!
Pawniard chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
Wow. This is great! You've really expanded on the one-dimensional characters introduced in Black and White. Bianca's points of view were written fantastically, and Cheren was also really well thought-out. The idea is really ingenious, too- an academy based by Plasma? It had a sort of Harry Potter feel, for some reason, probably just because of Touko's indignance at Touya trying to copy of her homework (how very Hermione and Ron of them!) and because the students are referred to by their years.

Anyway, the spelling and grammar looked good, too. There were a few mistakes here and there, but nothing too diverting. The flashbacks and depth into the past was really well-done, and seeing the antagonists as littler kids was a nice touch. All I have is to complain about is that there hasn't been much CherenxBianca action... I've always thought they were kind of cute together, and that's really maximized in this fic.

The story is really good, and I'm looking forward to more. Please don't give up the story, because there's a lot of potential here.

Awaiting with bated breath...

-Pawniard
Jessicupcake chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
asdfghjkl; it has been too long since an update! This story is so interesting and well written. You're able to blend in the aspects of the mystery with their personality so well, and it frustrates me that there isn't more! You made it seem like you had the next chapter ready too! :(
xxazaliaxx chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
AWWW... this is an excellent fic 3 Please continue. xP
PWN3D chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
Awesome :D

Busy playing video games, so I can't put details, but awesome job as usual. :D
ZammyNox chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
Great chapter!

Can't wait to read more!
japaneserockergirl chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
This is pretty interesting so far. I'm a fan of dystopia, and I find that each person's definition of it is similar and yet different in some way, shape, or form. I can't wait to see what form yours takes!

japaneserockergirl
xXChaoticOrderXx chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
You've gotten me hooked from the start! Not many people take the approach where the bad guys win at first, great for you! The transfer student is obviously N. Hello, I read the thing that said CherenxBianca, NxTouko so it HAS to be him. I'm looking forward to how this is all gonna play out and how Cheren,Touko, Touya and Bianca are going to get the Unova region back to how it was when they were kids. You have definitely got another fan for this story! Please update again soon! :)
sailor phoenix black chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
This is a good story so far, I like it, and I betcha the transfer student is N, please continue.
Shaman Shinobi chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
This is really good, but I dont understand the part where Cress messed up. What did he say that was wrong, and how? He just said that Pokemon could kill, and kill fast. What was the slip up? Bit confusing, but awesome nonetheless! Poor Triple Bros, what happened to Chili? Whats Cilan doing? Is this also a Cilan and Iris story? GO N! :D Keep writing please!
Skitty 2004 chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
Yum. This story is so awesome. Since playing the game, I've loved the idea of Plasma winning, and this is such a great interpretation of it. Cheren and Bianca are both played well, and Touko and Touya are both given believable characteristics.

And I'm kind of glad that you kept their Japanese names. Although I write with the English names, I can't take the name Hilbert. That's just... an awkward name. Touya fits him far better.

And I'm fine with the long chapter. Although long, your story moves at a good pace, so it doesn't seem as long as it is. So good job! Keep writing! _
whoa chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Now I'm curious- if this world has banned most knowledge of Pokemon, what happens to the Pokemon Professors? Knowing how much they know, they're probably counterproductive to keep around... so what did Plasma do to them? ._O
ZammyNox chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
New reviewer here!

The story seems to be going pretty good. I didn't see any obvious grammar fails except for one your/you're mistake when Touya and Touko are talking about his club.

I look forward to more updates!
FFneedsadeleteaccountoption chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
UPDATE SOON! I bet the new student it's N!And Poor Cress!
Risque Tendencies chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
I did enjoy the length of this second chapter, but the first was fine as well. It really depends on what is being said, how long a chapter should be. So far everything's been allocated right, in my opinion.

I was happy about Bianca. She's still herself, but because of the place she's in, that had to have subdued some of her qualities. She's at a good balance between her true self and her environment so far. I find myself really tuning into her more than anyone.

Touko is also characterized satisfactorily for me, given the story's setting. She seems not really okay with what's going on, but more a mix of patient and mildly frustrated with it. I can see her being the one who is waiting out the storm, calculating the right time to make a big move, as opposed to someone like Touya, who schemes regularly in short bursts with little success so far.

There were two real dynamics in this chapter though, that I focused on. That would be Cress, himself, and then Bianca & Cheren's interaction later on.

I mean, ohmigosh, the first haunted me a little, because I was thinking to myself about what could've possibly happened to his brothers, and I felt so sorry for him, because to lose it in the middle of a class and say something like he did, you just know, whatever happened, it was... dire. His personality, too, has undergone a bit of a transformation for this story, and it seems to me it was shaped by tragedy, and insane stress. I wonder to myself what will become of him.

For the latter, I found their exchange very heartwarmingly human for what we've been exposed to so far. And very appropriate for how things are going, and them being who they are. It was nice to have words for Cheren, and for Bianca to indeed wonder about how she comes off, because I see that as being a very legitimate thing she would be self-conscious about.

Finally, I love, love, loved the addition of a flashback, and it was well-placed. It gives a background for us readers to run off of, and I agree with your theory.

Final thoughts: I'm still loving the story, and I must say, you made me want to get back to work on my own 5th gen fic and .Done. Haha, reading a great work always gives me some fresh inspiration, so thank you :)