Reviews for Summer Storms
tray125 chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
This is the best sequel ever! I so wish this story was complete right now, that way i can finish reading it.
Cant wait for the next chapter.
YumiMimi chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
Oh, I wish you would continue this. I really enjoy this whole story, and think you're very good with the characters. If you ever feel like writing something, please add another chapter to this. Thank you.
TimeTravelinc chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
Please say you'll do more. This fits perfectly with my childhood. BTW, nice work on the last story. The perfect blend of light and darkness, like Splinter Cell games, w/o the shooting and stuff.
NoPenOfMine chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
Ok, this is adorable! I read your other story last night and didn't realize this was the sequel. I love this, you manage to write each of the characters so well, not awkwardly like a lot of others do. I've got my fingers crossed for an update!
Hannah chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
This story is just as good as the first one!
AudreyMetalMouth chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
What? An update waaaay back? ...how did I not know this? *checks* Oh...heh heh...I failed to add to story alerts. This time that will not be a problem ;) Excellent chapter. I am seriously wanting to skidoo into this story - no, really, I may have to get my Blue stuffie and try it! It really is that good. I have to agree with Velma on the misinformed laws of physics and other sciences in the magic world; though she has seen enough traps made by the different kind of genius that overcoming this little dilemma should be not much of a problem. Sorry this was late; I promise to be quicker next time! Eagerly awaiting chapter three, -Audrey
Twisted Midnight Dreams chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
/how did I not notice this FUCK YEAH SEQUEL/

I wasn't expecting Joe to show her his world. Or for Tickety to travel with them

I like everyone's reactions to each other. And Joe's reaction to their van; I never really thought about it being odd. And yay/ohno for the puns! XD

Glad you're writing this! hope you update soon
IchigoUsagi4341 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Im so glade you make more 3

oh yes, i should tell you that Magenta is a boy.
AudreyMetalMouth chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Oh, wowza. Thank you for posting this! Glad the plot bunnies "smiled upon this endeavor" ;) Go Mr. Salt! Haha. Really great start; please continue soon! -Audrey
RussM chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
This is going to be good. SO glad you have written a sequel.

Regards