Reviews for This Is How We Cope
Perverse Gal chapter 1 . 8/5
Mmmm yummy so yummy please write mmmooorrreeee!
pussy 4breakfast chapter 1 . 1/11
Muahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa this sounds remarkably like the kind of party I host. ;)
Wolf154657 chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
I died ./.
drago123 chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
This story is legendary and i really love the dynamics of the characters in this... i mean naruto was an orphan and was never loved and now he is loved by everybody and that final scene was beautiful... damn you made me use 'beautiful' in a smut fic that is how good this story is. It has been a long time since i see anywork from u and i really hope u can continue writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
best ever
Molly Grace 16 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Wow
bart chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
love to see more of this
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
WOW?!
In a good way.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Ugh... Write another like this, please?
nkjcjf chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
It was AWESOME!
qwertyuiop09 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
This story has been my favorite ever since before I made an account. Few years back, I saved it in my computer and printed it out, reading it sneakily after midnight. Now, I have two accounts, writing my own stories and doing a good job at it. And when I re-found this story, it just took me back to that time when I was reading it under my covers...

So, I am here to officially review this awesome, nostalgic and smutty fic. I love it and probably always will. There will be days when I get the feel to just reread this fic. Believe it or not, you were one of the authors that drove me to become a writer. I love you so much and I hope my expression of gratitude is enough to tell you how awesome you are.

Thank you, for this story and for being partially responsible of making me who I am today and what I write.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I loved it! Haha, it's great! :D
ViolentHappyChick chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
I don't hate it, in fact, I love, no not love, I ADORE it.
NaruKibaOMG chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
wow
Adveea chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
This story was amazing. it blew my mind!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »