Reviews for This Is How We Cope
TheGhostOfYaoi chapter 1 . 5/26
It was... Okay kinda weird but I'm not hating on it.. Good Job!
yuutakeiamz chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
love it so much. make more stories like this please~
I like how they get along so well, and naruto is their cute little uke
anon chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
That was impressive. There were so many people! You did a really good job with this story.
Perverse Gal chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Mmmm yummy so yummy please write mmmooorrreeee!
pussy 4breakfast chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Muahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa this sounds remarkably like the kind of party I host. ;)
Wolf154657 chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
I died ./.
drago123 chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
This story is legendary and i really love the dynamics of the characters in this... i mean naruto was an orphan and was never loved and now he is loved by everybody and that final scene was beautiful... damn you made me use 'beautiful' in a smut fic that is how good this story is. It has been a long time since i see anywork from u and i really hope u can continue writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
best ever
Molly Grace 16 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Wow
bart chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
love to see more of this
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
WOW?!
In a good way.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Ugh... Write another like this, please?
nkjcjf chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
It was AWESOME!
qwertyuiop09 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
This story has been my favorite ever since before I made an account. Few years back, I saved it in my computer and printed it out, reading it sneakily after midnight. Now, I have two accounts, writing my own stories and doing a good job at it. And when I re-found this story, it just took me back to that time when I was reading it under my covers...

So, I am here to officially review this awesome, nostalgic and smutty fic. I love it and probably always will. There will be days when I get the feel to just reread this fic. Believe it or not, you were one of the authors that drove me to become a writer. I love you so much and I hope my expression of gratitude is enough to tell you how awesome you are.

Thank you, for this story and for being partially responsible of making me who I am today and what I write.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2013