Reviews for The PucKurt Shuffle
IceQueenRia chapter 6 . 4/21/2011
Haha, love this one, especially the line about Kurt always being the type to leave them wanting more.
IceQueenRia chapter 5 . 4/21/2011
Love Pink, Love this song, and so understand this feeling.
IceQueenRia chapter 4 . 4/21/2011
Damn, i so would have loved to read what happened after they left the bar lol
IceQueenRia chapter 3 . 4/21/2011
Hehe, Puck and Kurt are boyfriends *squeal*, I've heard the song before but never paid attention to the lyrics so that was... interesting.
IceQueenRia chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
Oh I love fiesty Kurt, fiesty Kurt would so make me hard if I had the right equipment. So I guess I just get wet instead. Too much information?

Ah well, liked this drabble. Go Kurt!
IceQueenRia chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Love Robbie and this song (but then what Robbie fan doesn't love Angels?)

And hey, nothing wrong with changing gender references to fit characters.

Yucky Finn, didn't like him in this drabble, and poor Artie, hope he was alright.

And of course, poor Puck, hope his sister was alright too and yay for Angel!Kurt
pen-f chapter 10 . 4/20/2011
I love all of this little stories. :) Keep up the good work!

Two of my favourite songs right now are The Lonely and Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri, would love to see you work something out with either of those songs.
hpbrat2 chapter 10 . 4/19/2011
I loved them all but I think this was my favorite. It was super sweet. Thanks!
hpbrat2 chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
Hahahaha! Yeah, go Kurt!
hpbrat2 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
That was so sweet! Thank you!
JasonDragon64 chapter 8 . 4/19/2011
Only Puck could turn caring and comforting into a dirty joke... LOVED IT!
JasonDragon64 chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
I can understand Brit seeing the ghost of Elvis... She is often unworldly with her perceptions, but Kurt? Not certain why he would see it... Still good!
JasonDragon64 chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
Oh, my Gaga! How dearly I wish that the club would have done this about 30 times by now... (that *is* the right number of episodes, isn't it?) As much as I love the characters, the music, the hot guys (eyes don't lie!)... Every damn time Rachel starts her b.s. about how she is the only star, the only talent, everyone else should sway in the background looking at her adoringly... I want to kill that girl! Your solution was much better. RM needs to watch out for you, Demon, you might take over the show (or at least the world) with this kind of thinking!
JasonDragon64 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Good start!
Kittendragon chapter 10 . 4/19/2011
I'd love to see 'crossfire'. :)
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »