Reviews for Thank You, Haruhi
Schokki chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Lovely piece of work! :)
Destinies Entwined chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Le sigh! LOVE it. You took the "Thank you" idea straight out of my brain. Damn, you did it so eloquently, too. I'm glad I found your stuff! Great writing! _
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
This is a great little piece. I really enjoyed it.
Rei Chun chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I think you've got Kyouya's person very correctly penned. Well done. And I actually wish you would use this as a launch pad for a full story rather than a one shot. You've got the beginnings of s great story here.

Thank u, it was a lovely read.
erinskaya chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
well, this was excellent. your writing was pretty good to begin with and you seem to have both Haruhi's and Kyouya's voices down pat. your environmental descriptors are evocative and you don't overuse them. most enjoyable.
Fluffy chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Loved it :) just what I was searching for after finishing watching the anime! Keep up the good work!
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I really liked this snipet in time. Very well written and everyone was kept in character.
meekage chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
It was a simple story yet it was described vividly, and they were not OOC, especially Kyouya. You were able to portray Kyouya's cold and awkward side.. I really like it. :)
Madrigal-in-training chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
This is disturbingly alike to what Kyoya might have actually thought. To be honest, I love it!
Sepsis chapter 1 . 4/20/2011