Reviews for The Night's Agents: Book 1: Strangers in the Night
Guest chapter 13 . 11/28/2013
Can I just say ,not to be nitpicky but as a Brit I wanted to set this straight, a biscuit and a cookie are two different things a cookie is typically seen as a round chocolate thing with chocolate bits inside it (white or milk) and a biscuit is a often square crumbly... Thing and I think it has oats in it or something (I don't know cause I don't make biscuits on a daily basis or ever for that matter) and is good for dipping in tea and eating it! :) so there your british definition of a cookie and a biscuit!
98SE chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
Chris knows something and I smell trouble brewing.
It's-Elmo's-Bloody-World chapter 12 . 5/14/2012
wen mcgee said "You know them, they know you, and they need information on one of our cases, and everyone's okay with this? Did I miss something?" i immediately thot of the lion king XD
MissJess13 chapter 20 . 4/2/2012
Great story!
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 19 . 3/23/2012
I loved this story! I hope Ziva and Tony get that idiot Chris and kill him before he does what he plans to do. :)
Ashlight11 chapter 20 . 12/8/2011
ooooohhhh sounds great, I'll definately be looking forward to this new one! YAY! I had half a chapter dedicated to me Thanks so much!

Oi, what happened to Tony? Ziva's gunna save him, right? I can't live in a world without Tonys!

~Ashy *.*
kellz1pt5 chapter 20 . 12/6/2011
Awesome story! I'm checking out the next one now!
Davorah13 chapter 20 . 11/12/2011
GREAT CLIFF HANGER! Are they going to get both Tony AND Ziva? How did they knock them out without Ziva noticing? Tranqulizer with a long range gun? PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
earanemith chapter 20 . 11/12/2011
more more more. Maybe I am getting TO addicted to the stories hihi

f you take someone please take Ziva to their mean mean mean mean mean mean mean mean evil scientist camp :D
earanemith chapter 18 . 11/12/2011
Oh My Goodness, I almost fainted when I saw 3 chapters uploaded I'm in heaven

(yes this is before I even started to read the 3 chapters)
earanemith chapter 17 . 11/4/2011
yeah Ziva saved Tony *heart*
98SE chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Cool
Ashlight11 chapter 16 . 10/15/2011
Lol, this is great XD. Loved the Lion King references and the McGee names, so very DiNozzo-ish . Wow, this would explain a lot about Ziva, and I love how you play on her. Oh God, when Abbey finds out, she'll freak! And giving everyone access to Tony's gutter-mind is hilarious.

The last chapter, I was like, "Gibbs! WTH? You're leaving a supernatural creature in the likes of human confiment? Let's see how long THAT lasts!" Did Nixon seriously skip town? Cause Tony and Ziva (or the CSI Shifters) will have to go after him, he's got some important information with him o.o.

Overall, spelling was good (I'm not the best but when Gibbs walked into Tony's little arrest scene, it said tree wolves instead of three) But they're really minor and spread out. The other one that I've seen pop up constantly in the last few chapters would be the lack of space bar (i.e: SouthCreekParkRanger) which was comprhendable but vauguely jolting.

You have a great, experienced and knowledgable tone of writing, and obviously know some of Gibb's rules (idk any of them) And i can't wait for another chapter.

-Ashy *.*

(p.s: when Gibbs eventually has to explain this to the Director, you should have the Director completely diss him and sign Ziva and Tony up for some therapy sesions or something XD)
earanemith chapter 16 . 10/15/2011
pretty irritating, and kind of funny for me to read.

Loved the chapter as always
earanemith chapter 15 . 9/27/2011
yeeey, loved the chapter. This is going to be a multiple story series right? All with TOny and Ziva?
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »