Reviews for Alma Mater
DC Lady chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed reading all three stories with a de-aged Dean. So entertaining. I certainly hope you continue with the series. There's so much potential to be explored as Dean grows up.
avirt75 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I really enjoyed reading all of your AU's. I love the twist in them. I've always found myself searching out the younger Dean or deaged Dean fics.I also love the Brotherhood Au's so this is like a fic heaven for me. So thank you so much for sharing your stories. I hope there will be more in the future.
bluetigre chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
This is truly epic stuff i'm just sorry i didn't find it sooner lol!
moira4eku chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I really enjoyed your story. Is this part of a verse? As I was reading I was wondering how Dean got de-aged and how old he was (didn't figure it out until I read it 3/4 through the story). Does John know he's de-aged? How long has he been this way? Anyway...I love the idea of Sam and Caleb trying to get Dean's education back on track. Dean is smarter than he lets on and I'm glad Sam knows that. Dean was still Dean here, he insisted on helping Sam and the others. I imagine that will never change. I hope you write more in this verse. I definitely would read them!
Mystique Aqua chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Wow! This is a really good story. I had loads of fun reading it.

There were several lines that was hilarious. Like :-

"Also, you're only thirteen, you don't need to talk to girls yet."

"I'm not doing it for me. How can you justify withholding all of this from girls across the country?" "Yeah, I guess they'll just have to find some way to cope." Sam replies sarcastically.

"You'll stunt my social development."

"You're already socially stunted so I don't think that I'm going to be the one holding you back in that area." Sam says.

Can't wait for your next fic to be posted.

Love and hugs _