Reviews for The Mountain and The Sea
AdrienStalkry chapter 11 . 11/15
Thank you so much for sharing! I loved how soft this whole story was, especially the epilogue.
Polina chapter 12 . 8/7
Hello! Wonderful work, beautiful heroes. Fell in love at a glance! I am engaged in the translation of works into Russian on the platform Fikbook. I would very much like to translate and yours! Can I?
Cmlackey12 chapter 11 . 4/12
Loved the story
AlesiaWillows chapter 12 . 12/11/2021
The little family anecdote is a gem at the end, thanks for sharing.
TheWiseNut chapter 12 . 9/7/2021
You have a beautiful family and this is a wonderful story.
shipperholic chapter 2 . 8/6/2021
i love the last line! giving him some sass!
kimbclar chapter 12 . 6/2/2021
Excellent!
Luzula-spicata chapter 12 . 4/13/2021
susiequsie0 chapter 12 . 4/8/2021
This story was so cute! I also especially appreciated how you didn't have Hermione fall into that virgin trope that's so prevalent. Fics that do that in post-Hogwarts stories always sort of annoy me because it creates a power dynamic, not to mention seems unrealistic and disingenuous to Hermione's character. Thank you for not doing that with your Hermione!

Well done on this story! I can't wait to explore your other works.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/3/2021
This was awesome! I loved it!
Ohgreatmyarmscomeoff chapter 12 . 1/21/2021
This was great! Thank you so much for sharing!
Ohgreatmyarmscomeoff chapter 7 . 1/21/2021
damn that was fucking HOT!
Ohgreatmyarmscomeoff chapter 1 . 1/21/2021
eeeeeeeeek! what an excellent first chapter! I'm so glad I took everyone's recommendations!
scarlettangel11 chapter 12 . 11/26/2020
This story was tender in a way and I loved the additional outtakes. You write well and for once, I found myself not upset at Hermione for resisting initially. You didn't draw anything out for long and things played out well. Thank you
Leonita Yap chapter 9 . 11/17/2020
oh my gosh! this is hilarious! Dracopeacock. LOL Thanks Harry for reminds me Veela and peacock are same...LOL