Reviews for The Mountain and The Sea
DyrtyLyttleSecret chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Just wanted to let you know that I have finished reading this story for the second time and that I have clicked favorite story and follow author! Amazing! I loved it all! Keep up with the writing!
DyrtyLyttleSecret chapter 11 . 3/8/2015
This is what i found when I was reading another fanfic and the author mentioned that she was inspired by another fanfic which was posted in her 'favorite stories' so I went looking for that one but I found this fanfic instead and I'm so glad I did! It was great to read this it. The concerns that Hermione had were justly founded and how they went about to resolve it was how it would have happened. Thanks for posting and keep it up!
flykiki chapter 12 . 3/4/2015
Great take on Draco/Hermione, have never seen it from this point of view. It has also been great to learn more about veelas. You have written a thoroughly enjoyable story, I only wish it were longer.
Aureum chapter 12 . 2/21/2015
This is cute! Thanks for sharing! Srsly, why doesn't this have more faves?
-JL
alexa01 chapter 2 . 2/11/2015
This story is SO underrated, this is my 3rd time reading it and I love it just the same.
Piper010 chapter 12 . 1/19/2015
Thanks for a wonderful story! I especially like your take on "Whether I have Veela blood or not, you will always be my soul mate, only I never would have known it"
Ethereal Star Dragon chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
Oh this is promising.
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 11 . 11/23/2014
good story liked it very nice.
do continue
bye sumi
Guest chapter 4 . 10/25/2014
i kinda wanna see her deny him, simply because it be funny (im a cruel human being lol)
memoriesarecheap chapter 12 . 10/18/2014
I love the story... and the outtakes are a great addition!
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 11 . 10/14/2014
I LOVE this story! This is such an adorable Veela Draco/Hermione fic. Loved it; well done. ;)
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 12 . 10/9/2014
Great snippets of Dramione's life over the years.

I'm still left wondering if Severus was stuck with the dark mark he drew on his arm as a child.

When Severus came out to Dramione about his sexuality, I thought he was going to tell them some veela related was happening to him.

Once again, great story!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 11 . 10/9/2014
Awe! What a lovely epilogue for Dramione!

Great story!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 10 . 10/9/2014
Fantastic bonding for Dramione. Glad to see them on the same page as one another.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 8 . 10/9/2014
["Whether I have Veela blood or not, you will always be my soul mate, only I never would have known it," Draco said.] -I LOVE THIS LINE!

Yikes for that argument between Dramione.

It was great to see Harry researching for Hermione for a change.

Oh no for the end. Misunderstandings begin!
691 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »