Reviews for The Mountain and The Sea
SusanMarieS chapter 12 . 3/3/2014
Lol. Reread and still love
Sarah chapter 12 . 2/15/2014
LOVE the little family dynamics in these outtakes! What wonderful kids! I can see why you had this knocking around in your head. I wish you had not made Severus gay though. I think it would have been awesome to have him be just like his dad and given his parents gray hair with all of his female exploits like Draco had. (Just medicine so be it) I also LOVED how Draco held his daughter and comforted her after her heart got broken. I hope I can remember that when my girl's have the same problem. Awesome!
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 11 . 1/22/2014
nice story! :-)
clumsydolphin chapter 12 . 1/11/2014
Thanks for this little outtake, it was very entertaining!
clumsydolphin chapter 9 . 1/11/2014
awwwwww, that's so sweet! "Of course I had to find you," he said. "You're the part I was missing." What a thing to make a female heart sing!
Rhyannath chapter 12 . 1/6/2014
I'm such a shit! I've read this wonderful story at least 4 times and I never reviewed. Now to correct that...

Great story, great descriptions and character development. There are quite a few veela stories out there but this is probably the best one I've read. In fact, this story may be the one reason I like veela stories. :-)
ValerieMalfoy2506 chapter 12 . 12/22/2013
Well... What can i say? THIS IS BY FAR ONE OF THE BEST STORYS I'VE EVER READ. And believe me when I tell you, I have read A LOT!. Its perfect. I love how you write, and the idea you have came up with, yes i have read tons of storys with draco as a veela but yours is just diferent. the way he has wings and the feelins and just your whole idea its good. I enjoyed reading this story, and I mean that. I'm not a native english speaker (being my first lenguage spanish) but i've read tons of books and storys in english that allow me to enjoy fanfictions like yours, your story is easy to read and pretty good. I hope you keep writing and keep getting better each day, you are good!
Kisses,
Valerie xx
alyssa300 chapter 11 . 12/8/2013
I love your story!
It's so sweet. I enjoyed reading it and even if I'm not an native speaker I did unterstand everything. (At least I think I did.)
I think your story is wonderful; not too long and yet complete.
serenityselena chapter 12 . 12/8/2013
awesome story with interesting twists :)
Dehaev chapter 12 . 12/4/2013
Veela!Draco is one of my favorite tropes and you pulled it off in a very fun and interesting way. I didn't even mind the fluffyness as it had its angsty moments and I really do enjoy a happy story that makes me feel all warm and gooey inside from time to time. Need a break sometimes from the angsty dramas that plague this starcrossed couple.

I especially liked how you covered the children's attentions to the Dark Mark and Draco's reaction about it. Not many stories have done that, in fact, I've personally only come across one other where the discovery of the Dark Mark by their son creates a bit of angst for D and H.

Overall, great story! Thanks for sharing!
- Dev
Jaybird chapter 11 . 11/25/2013
this was lovely but for me it was a bit to fluffy. It was still a fun and light read :) Good job:)
becky chapter 11 . 10/11/2013
one of the best veela!draco fics ever. truly one of my favorites, that was amazing.
dramionelove chapter 12 . 9/27/2013
Awww this story is so lovely :)) I love it!
MissusGages chapter 11 . 9/26/2013
Oh wow! Great read! Was worried about Pansy for a bit there.
TinkBrown chapter 12 . 9/18/2013