Reviews for The Mountain and The Sea
BatKate chapter 7 . 9/4/2013
I'm really liking this so far!
Dagger-Seishin chapter 12 . 8/12/2013
Lol I really enjoyed this but I love vela Draco as is when he's sweet.
Well one truly awesome story.
qnadia7 chapter 12 . 7/12/2013
Dude that was bloody fantastic! I liked that you cut to the point with the emotions, yet you managed to make a bit of drama. Thank you.
clumsydolphin chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
Okay oops, forgot myself in last chapters review! I mean to say I hope you don't let that review make you hesitant to write more. I'm also very glad you stood your ground on your story as you know it best.
clumsydolphin chapter 7 . 6/25/2013
Wow, I'm utterly confused you had to address in an author's note in chapter 7 a defense of your story! It's beautifully written, timed perfectly, and flows like water. It's one of the most seamless stories I've read and I've read more than most! I also write them and yours is without question perfection! I hope the fact that a reviewer left a dimwitted message about something you said in the author note in chapter one by the way in case anyone forgot, that this isn't a highly complicated dramatic story. It's fluff and was always meant that way and it's a lovely, relaxing story to read. Just my two cents worth!
FreeSpiritSeeker chapter 12 . 6/4/2013
I loved your family anecdote at the end of this, it was very sweet. This story was fantastic, I truly enjoyed it. :)
littledozziebug chapter 11 . 5/27/2013
Aw, that was such a nice ending. Thanks for sharing your story.
littledozziebug chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
So if Draco will die if separated fromHermione, what's the deal with Lucius being separated from Narcissa in Azkaban?
littledozziebug chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Nice start! I am definitely hooked and look forward to reading the rest of your story
ChaosIdeals chapter 11 . 4/18/2013
This was awesome, I've loved reading this :)
Guest chapter 11 . 4/15/2013
Hands down my favourite Veela!Draco ever! What a lovely story with just the right amount of passion:) thank you
PastHopingFor chapter 12 . 4/6/2013
Awww hahaha loved it! The fluff was exactly what I wanted and you're an amazing writer. Thank you!
EStrunk chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
Sweet flirting, but what a strange relationship so far.
EStrunk chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
I was a little surprised that Draco didn't speak up about Hermione staying. Pansy could be a problem.
EStrunk chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
Great dialogue. Interesting song she was singing. Love the last line.
691 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »