Reviews for The Mountain and The Sea
WynMir chapter 12 . 7/20/2012
Oh my gosh. This was amazing. I'm going to go browse the rest of your work. You've wowed me. Please keep writing :)
-Z
WaitingForRand chapter 12 . 7/20/2012
:) loved it...
remindXmeXnot chapter 10 . 7/20/2012
BESTTTTTTEST STOOORY EVAASAAAAAA!
georgethecunt chapter 13 . 7/20/2012
I hope there's more of this to come, although obviously it does seem that it's reached a natural stopping point. I genuinely love this story as much now as I did then. x
roon0 chapter 12 . 7/20/2012
A truly wonderful outtake.
Sampdoria chapter 13 . 7/20/2012
Absolutely loved it. Snippets of their life after the happily ever after, especially snippets like these, makes a great story even greater:-))
and.whatnot chapter 11 . 7/15/2012
ADORABLE. They make me so happy together!
coldestenvy chapter 11 . 7/8/2012
Great story! Really good! I loved it! Can't wait to read more of your stories or a sequel to this one! Keep up the awesome work!
jamie.barclay3 chapter 11 . 7/7/2012
I loved your story! But the best part of the whole sight was your warning to underage kids, I about peed myself because I laughed so much!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/6/2012
so, once again i have read the whole story in one go. it just has everything. the humor, the drama, the romance. i just wish there was more of it :)
i love all your stories, but this one i fell in love with. its like my chickensoup when i am feeling shitty and the world is just a big mean place you really dont want to be in.
i have been reading fanfiction for a few months now, and as an incredibly fast reader (my teachers always thought i cheated) i have read my fair share of dramione fics by now. this is one of the few that i read more than once, and i plan on doing so again in the near future :P

so, thank you for writing such good stuff, never listen to those who tell you differently. you have a gift and decided to share it with the world- be proud of that and know that there are always more lovers than haters!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
i have read this story countless times, it is my absolute favorite veela story on !
it practically oozes your genius :)

anyway, off i go, reading it for the umpteenth time :P
SusanMarieS chapter 11 . 6/24/2012
This was a great story. Im very much in love with your writing style now.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/23/2012
Dammit. It is 4 o clock in the morning and i am so tired i have had to force myself to stop reading ur story till i have woken up. Beautifully written, slightly reminiscent to me of edward scissorhands but thats cool and so very sweet in its development so far. Thank u n rest assured i will finish this story in the morning, probably before i brush my teeth.
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 12 . 6/21/2012
I love Veela fics so much. They're not just my cup of tea but are my complete continental breakfast! :D and this really filled me up! (laughs) Okay, enough with the puns because seriously! This story was fantastic! I loved every second of it. The way you described the Veela tendencies was superb and your take on the Veela was unique and very beautiful to read about. I love a jealous Draco, it's delicious.
Whyte Board Marker chapter 11 . 6/19/2012