Reviews for The Mountain and The Sea
Rose Hawthorn chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
Apart from how terrified Hermione is about her...awkward position, I found this chapter almost comical. It was good, I loved it, especially the end.
Rose Hawthorn chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I liked this.

I was expecting pretty much everything but the last line. That threw me completely. Did he know what he was doing? O_o
Olanamakky chapter 11 . 11/3/2011
one of the best dramiones i have EVER read!
Mari chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
So ok LOVE YOUR STORY! Let's get that out the way. It's not too deep into a plot yet it's interesting enough to keep your attention! Love it! WRITE MORE!
Diagonally chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
Oooh I LOVE it!

Flippant, sweet, funny, touching, passionate, confusing... All the perfect ingredients of that falling-in- love head over heels feeling!
HerGoldenWings chapter 11 . 10/18/2011
LOVED IT :D
Summer Orchid chapter 11 . 10/8/2011
Awe this fic was absolutely adorable! I loooved it! It was beautifully brilliant and a good break from the more dark fics that I usually read.
GothicKitten91 chapter 12 . 10/3/2011
Well the summery was so vague that I've skipped past this story about a dozen times without a second thought on reading it. Then a few hours ago I was bored and having trouble finding a decent read, so I decided to give it a go. Upon reading this wonderful story I fell in love with the plot. Your writing style is fantastic and I enjoyed every word. I was only saddened by the ending because to me it felt too short. I would have like to have seen this written as a much longer story.

You have a talent that should be shared and I look forward to reading more from you in the future.

~GothicKitten91
ElectricLimeGreen chapter 11 . 9/15/2011
This is a fantastic little story! I really enjoyed it. Thanks so much for sharing!
thatsjustpammy chapter 11 . 9/13/2011
Omfg loooovvveeedddd loved it! Honestly top 5 fav fic!
thatsjustpammy chapter 5 . 9/13/2011
honestly, 4 chapters in a hr... this is amazing n i seriously didnt think i would like it... but ur style and ur detail is great!

good work :)))
xSerenityIsn'tAlwaystheAnswerx chapter 12 . 9/9/2011
Omg my friend and I LOVE this story. It was a good one I must say! Lovely job :D
QueenDramione chapter 10 . 9/8/2011
Incredible story! I didnt know if i'd get into the whole veela thing but you did it really well. Loved it! x
ShaaaCSMMaa chapter 11 . 9/7/2011
I hope there is a sequel! There's apparently another chapter...probably most likely a/n ill read that then go searching through your stories! :D xx Your a brilliant writer btw ) x
ShaaaCSMMaa chapter 10 . 9/7/2011