Reviews for The Mountain and The Sea
wordsmithmusings265 chapter 2 . 8/18/2019
omg that last line! "hello dearest, and welcome to my nightmare." Absolute. Perfection.
QuestWithAmbition chapter 11 . 8/15/2019
Thank you for sharing this fluff!
QuestWithAmbition chapter 4 . 8/15/2019
And they were roommates! Love it!
QuestWithAmbition chapter 3 . 8/15/2019
Ugh pansy, I hope you clear your mind!
QuestWithAmbition chapter 1 . 8/15/2019
Loving the setting! Definitely in need of some dramkone mush.
alannalove1990 chapter 11 . 7/28/2019
I thought I had read all the fluffy Draco & Hermione Veela fics but I am so glad I found this one! Love it
uR chapter 12 . 6/24/2019
This genuinely made me happy. Especially the epilogue- I was grinning like a fool the entire time. Beautifully done, the perfect amount of fluff and zest for 12 cho. It’s amazing if you want to finish something in a day. (Plus I loved the family anecdote in the end :)
DiagonAli chapter 12 . 4/30/2019
hands down, best veela story ive read! this was Amazing and I just can't get enough of it.
LadyQuinzel chapter 5 . 4/21/2019
I really enjoyed the pace of the story so far, but chapter 5 kinda ruined it for me. She is so hot and cold, really unlike herself. I mean it's okay to panic I guess but had Narcissa not floo called her, I think she would've left him to die. She should have known what would happen to Draco because there is no way Hermione would just let something this important go without researching it to death. Especially given the department she works in.

There's no other reason to leave a Veela you accepted, then rejected other than to torture him. I mean 4 days is a bit too long...the girl who fought on behalf of house elves, the golden girl of all things light and the savior of all creatures left the creature who needed her the most, her own soul mate. Like I said, so unlike herself.

The panic should have happened so much sooner, not after she helped him fall asleep a second time then actually joining him in bed and giving him false hope in the process. Regardless of what the healer told her afterwards, her logical brain would've reminded her that they could have taken things however slowly she'd wanted. Walking out on him like that was a selfish move.

Anyhow, like I said I really enjoyed the pace of the previous four chapters and I'm sure the rest of the story will be great. I just had to point out how I saw Hermione's sudden behavior.
Loljedi chapter 4 . 1/6/2019
Oh my gosh I love this story so freaking much!
Loljedi chapter 3 . 1/6/2019
I really liked that he was watching her a bit as she slept, probably trying to figure out what his feeling are. And Pansy is not happy!
Loljedi chapter 2 . 1/6/2019
Eeekkkk I am loving this story so much! I loved the way he wanted more of her scent when he woke up and that they resorted to bickering once he was fully awake! Great chapter!
BWJ chapter 1 . 1/6/2019
Oh lovely start! I adored the ending scene of this chapter!
Alia Rubrik chapter 12 . 11/24/2018
I loved this so much more than I thought I would, and I'm so glad I stumbled upon it. It was just adorable, made me feel all fluffy inside. I especially loved these outtakes - the little glimpses into their life afterwards and how, even though they've lived "happily ever after", that doesn't mean that everything is perfect. Just felt real and honest and human and I loved it.
- Alia