Reviews for The Mountain and The Sea
spaceagesuffragette chapter 8 . 5/16/2011
I love the fact that you continue tension in the story rather than having it dissolve into a big goopy mess of saccarine fluff. Loved this chapter! Looking forward to Tuesday!
TempestDashon chapter 8 . 5/16/2011
Love the story. Can't wait for the next chapter!
roon0 chapter 8 . 5/16/2011
Oh boy what a cliffie. Poor Draco, first she upsets him by calling him a liar and then the next time he sees her she's in another man's arms being told she is loved. lol I am so looking forward to seeing how you deal with this situation. Wonderful chapter as always.
marissa chapter 8 . 5/16/2011
Dying to read more...I'm not even into harry potter... but I love it!
sunny-secret-garden chapter 8 . 5/16/2011
thank you for this story!i can't wait till next tuesday!
CheshireCat23 chapter 8 . 5/16/2011
Oh no! Now he'll think that she's in love with Harry.
peanuts-mum chapter 8 . 5/16/2011
well I suppose I can wait til Tuesday if I must lol. Oooooh what's Draco gonna think about Harry being there hmm?
keske chapter 8 . 5/16/2011
oh dear...at that point, mione should just smile calmly at draco and hold her hands out to him saying "i understand you now" either that, or mione should act like she's done something wrong and botch everything up .
kawaiiitahina123 chapter 8 . 5/16/2011
Love it! But I think she gave into him a bit too easily, sorry kinda wanted him to suffer a little bit more. I know I'm mean like that though he did wish for her death in second year. Really like the relationship between Harry and Hermione it's very sibling likecute. Can't wait to read the next chappy. Wonder how she's going to stop Draco from killing "the-boy-who-lived"
Mr.Smee27 chapter 8 . 5/16/2011
aw poor draco, if the next chapter happens to come sooner than tuesday, you'll have no complaints here!
mEEEm chapter 8 . 5/16/2011
Ahhhhhhhh Cliff Hanger!

Please update soon! I can't wait to read more :D

I really hope though that Draco doesn't leave without Hermione explaining because that would be REALLY annoying lol

Please update ASAP!
le temps d'un automne chapter 8 . 5/15/2011
Oh no pooooor Draco. Can't wait to read his reaction even though Hermione s love for HP is brotherly.
Anonymous chapter 8 . 5/15/2011
CLIFFHANGER! I am about to die. . . I love this story
Kostiechan chapter 8 . 5/15/2011
woah! brilliant chapter ending there! :D
Dorktress chapter 8 . 5/15/2011
Oh my! Cliffhanger much? I love this story. Hands down my favorite Dramoime. It makes me feel warm, fuzzy, and so damn happy. Not only is a fluffy plot, it is so so so well written.

Also, it is the best veela fic out there! I love how very detailed you are about the Veela-related feelings Draco is experiencing - especially that bit in the second chapter with Pansy. That was fantastic.

I wish I had some constructive criticism, but I don't. Except, please don't stop. Just make it go on forever! Ha, I tease.

I look forward to your next update.
691 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 43 .. Last Next »