Reviews for The Mountain and The Sea
Mistwood chapter 8 . 5/15/2011
GAH! it's amazing! There aren't words to describe how much I love this story! I nearly shat myself when I saw there was no next chpater button. I freaked at thought it was an abandoned story until I checked the Austhors note and date. You are an amazing writer! And this story is superb! Definitely a favourite. Just fantastic! Ooh i can't WAIT for the next chapter! :D
heart.dramione chapter 8 . 5/15/2011
love it! love it! love the draco & hermione's moment in her kitchen! i was cheering draco's statement to hermione.. i like that harry did some research for his friend in need.. i cant to see draco reaction to seeing harry & hermione..
nature love 95 chapter 8 . 5/15/2011
oh dear! oh goodness! ooo! i can't wait!
ebm56 chapter 8 . 5/15/2011
I love this story so much that even Tuesday feels like too long of a wait.
Dorktress chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Incredible! That was so very well written, I forgot I was reading an fanfic! I love your style, and it was so well balanced between details and dialogue. Beautiful.
cosmoGirl666 chapter 8 . 5/15/2011
Typical lol :)
Happy Face21 chapter 8 . 5/15/2011
Dun Dun Dun! Awesome cliffhanger!
Janelle Malfoy chapter 8 . 5/15/2011
You. Are. Evil.

That was the worst cliff hanger ever! D:

But lovin' it. (: Update soon, please! I am really wanting to see what happens to poor Draco...

UPDATE~

~Janelle
KimberlyAnnT chapter 8 . 5/15/2011
1. Aww. Draco came after her.

2. Oh no I hope he does not read into that wrong
Ricca chapter 8 . 5/15/2011
Oh! My! Cheese! Write! Write, you torturer of Dramione fans! Write like the wind!
Tsuki916 chapter 8 . 5/15/2011
Oh no! What will he do? This seems like a big turning point chapter for the 2 of them. Can't wait for more!
Jade2099 chapter 8 . 5/15/2011
Oh boy...misunderstandings are such a bitch...especially when only getting half the story. This does not bode well. lol
Dram227 chapter 7 . 5/15/2011
this story is really great! I really like it! I hope that they get to have that talk they were having before narcissa interrupted them but PLEASE update soon :)
Sin-and-Smokin chapter 7 . 5/15/2011
That chapter was great

X
Kostiechan chapter 7 . 5/14/2011
wow! this is really awesome! :D
691 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 44 .. Last Next »