Reviews for The Mountain and The Sea
Kostiechan chapter 7 . 5/14/2011
wow! this is really awesome! :D
Janelle Malfoy chapter 7 . 5/14/2011
This was awesome-sauce! Pleaseee update soon! I love this story, and I can't wait for the next chapter! : D

Update!

~Janelle
Janelle Malfoy chapter 7 . 5/14/2011

Update!

~Janelle
roon0 chapter 7 . 5/13/2011
Excellent chapter. Hermione & Draco are so sweet and hot together. I loved the make out session. It looks like some progress is being made between them. Its not surprising that being in the mansion and passing that room would send her screaming. I am so glad that Draco went with her. I can hardly wait for more.
cosmoGirl666 chapter 7 . 5/12/2011
sushiking chapter 7 . 5/12/2011
Daymnnnn the house elf. Hahaha. But other than that, awesomest chap ever!
soccershadow3 chapter 7 . 5/11/2011
I like it! Can't wait for more! I like veela Draco fic.
dmlova chapter 7 . 5/11/2011
I just devoured this lovely piece of art! you should update asap like today pretty pretty pretty please
Ricca chapter 7 . 5/11/2011
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!

Sorry I couldn't read and review the other chapters sooner; but so far, the story is amazing! I understand what you are saying about Draco doing what he did as a child, it makes sense to me!

Post soon PLEASE!
CheshireCat23 chapter 7 . 5/11/2011
Well, I guess it's him moving in with her now.
jewel daytia chapter 7 . 5/11/2011
That was sweet of Draco,very creative.I love it.
Mr.Smee27 chapter 7 . 5/11/2011
Wonderful, lovely, sweet, raunchy, awesome.
mEEEm chapter 7 . 5/11/2011
I'm always soo excited when i've seen that you've updated :D

Your stories is one of my favourites!

Please update soon!
peanuts-mum chapter 7 . 5/10/2011
oooh I really am enjoying this story. I think the points that were raised in your authors notes were very valid, but I feel you addressed them well, I was thinking of it exactly the same way. We can probably all relate with regards to spouting other's vues as our own before we have developed enough to see that they are wrong. I also think the way Hermione was obviously struggling to find reason in the passion she was feeling and then the reaction to the corridor was very well handled. well done.. More please!
indian princess chapter 7 . 5/10/2011
wonderfull as usual, but idk hermione's suddenish acceptance of draco seems kinda rushed,... maybe its just me tho.

much love