Reviews for The Mountain and The Sea
raeb2008 chapter 7 . 5/10/2011
What a kiss! Loved it. Her being able to impress him with her magic was fantastic. Him comforting her, her accepting it, just brilliant. Really looking forward to the next update! Rae
ebm56 chapter 7 . 5/10/2011
I just love this story. I think its going at a good pace and I find your explanation of why Draco is attracted to her completely acceptable. In the end its your version of the story so as long as you have a reason for why things are happening the way they are then you should be good. I loved this chapter, Draco had a great quality about him. The whole not brushing the teeth scene was adorable too. Hermione would be worried about something like that. Also I find your description of Malfoy Manor as "obscene splendor" spot on. I am sincerely looking forward to the next chapter.
KimberlyAnnT chapter 7 . 5/10/2011
Damn cockblockin house Elf...
semantics chapter 7 . 5/10/2011
thumbs up; I like it lol poor kali the house elf

I like your psychologic analysis on Draco in the begininng; well said

and yeah I'll go listen to the song (haven't done it yet)
nature love 95 chapter 7 . 5/10/2011
oh i love it!

can't wait!
Rose Eleanor Schultz chapter 7 . 5/10/2011
This story is freakin amazing has to be my favorite story I have read so far!
Jade2099 chapter 7 . 5/10/2011
This story has just the right blend of sensuousness, playfulness, and reality that you want in a story like this. It's a Veela story. By nature one has to recognize that it forces our favorite pair together. You write so beautifully. I could feel the warmth and weariness from Draco...and the all out craziness of thought from Hermione. I love this story. It's beautiful and I can't wait for the next chapter. Sod all who think it's moving too quickly. :)
Stargoddess400 chapter 7 . 5/10/2011
i really like this story! great plot. You are a fabulous writer! great job! update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/8/2011
Enjoyed the chapter. It showed that there had been some development in Narcissa's character and that she had not suddenly changed from hating muggleborns to welcoming Hermione with open arms. I'm happy enough with a kiss in the next chapter but hope that there is not too much of the 'and more.' (Yes, I know that many readers will probably eagerly anticipate the 'and more' but I would hope that Draco would be willing to wait a while, now that he has been accepted, as I would not expect Hermione to be willing to rush things.)
roni2010 chapter 6 . 5/7/2011
love the last 3 chapies.. i began reading this story on another site, hawthorne & vine. love hermione & draco thoughts are them being each veela mates.. I cant see the next chapie...
semantics chapter 6 . 5/7/2011
:D

lol this chapter is cute, aww Draco; I can already see the developpement

question: who is the mountain and who is the sea?
raeb2008 chapter 6 . 5/7/2011
I'm enjoying your story so. so. much! I do a little happy dance every update. Just thankful the kids haven't been around when it happens, they can be brutal! Even to Mum, Lol. Seriously though, I've read each chapter twice and relished every word. Somehow you've captured these new & improved characters in such a way that they've done something unexpected each update. Whether its holding on to a temper, showing and giving affection or comfort, tolerance, or just apologizing...the list goes on, in such a great way! You've managed to write them so each is still recognizable, yet captured a newness to each that's refreshing (& not easily done). That time has passed and the main couple are adults I'm sure plays a tiny part, but the majority is all you. Really well done and excited for more! Rae
roon0 chapter 6 . 5/7/2011
Loved it again. This story is wonderful and I am thoroughly enjoying the two reluctant love-birds.
roon0 chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
Awww, poor Draco. It seems these two are as stubborn as each other. I have always loved Crookshanks, you write him so well.
roon0 chapter 4 . 5/7/2011
LOL Just like that, move in together. Poor Draco and Hermione are only just getting their heads around the mating thing.
691 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 46 .. Last Next »