Reviews for The Mountain and The Sea

Please update soon!
cosmoGirl666 chapter 6 . 5/7/2011
lol :)
Cassy Lily Potter chapter 6 . 5/7/2011
I really like this, I read the first chapter just being curious, and here I am staying up till 3am to read it all! lol So I hope to read more soon, I can't wait to see the rest.
Raeshall chapter 6 . 5/6/2011
Lovely chapter here! I really love your whole idea on the 'veela' aspect of Harry Potter. I hope that you don't make the kissing scene happen too soon. I think that Hermione is going to need a bit more time to adjust to the whole situation; she only just accepted that she would have to do this and there was no way out for her. I don't want you to rush their relationship for your readers. From what I can tell you are a great author and I think that you can develop Draco and Hermione in a way that makes them having a mutual, loving relationship possible. Speaking of Draco, and this is only because of how I view him as a character, but I think he should be a lot more hesitant about what's going on. It seems to me that he's really jumping into this. I understand that his vella part of him makes him that way, but I think it should only be to a certain extent. I mean, he has bullied Harry, Ron, and Hermione since their first year. I don't think that all of the hatred that he funneled towards her should be erased after just one moment after seeing Hermione tortured. To a certain extent it definitely should because they experienced the same thing and that makes them relatable, but I don't think it should just be him thinking that she's still a bossy book-worm and everything else is hunky-dory. Well, I should wrap this up! I can't wait for the next chapter to see what you do and I hope you take what I say into consideration!
fandjio chapter 6 . 5/6/2011
Great chapter. They're cute!
beautifly92 chapter 6 . 5/6/2011
Wow... such an improvement in their relationship! :)
Cinna16 chapter 6 . 5/6/2011
Hahaha aww that's sweeeet! Hahhaa oh I loved that. I truly can't wait for ur next chapter.
KimberlyAnnT chapter 6 . 5/6/2011
Lol. His father will probably freak out.
nature love 95 chapter 6 . 5/6/2011
hahah awwwwwww! i love it! hmm i quite like narcissa in this fic:)

can't wait!
Jade2099 chapter 6 . 5/6/2011
heheheh LOVED that last line. Priceless! So glad that Hermione is seeing a bit of reason...and Draco is not being such a git. :) Well...being LESS of a git.
justonedimple chapter 6 . 5/6/2011
the most amazing take on a Veela story I've ever read.
Mr.Smee27 chapter 6 . 5/6/2011
It think this one is my favorite story in progress right now.
Stella Cosmopolita chapter 6 . 5/6/2011
Oh my gosh, love this so much!
peanuts-mum chapter 6 . 5/6/2011
oooh I've been waiting for the e-mail telling me that this chapter's been posted and it didn't disappoint. Now I just need to wait for the next chapter!
691 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 .. Last Next »