Reviews for The Mountain and The Sea
ebm56 chapter 5 . 5/4/2011
Love! I can completely imagine Draco's strong will causing him to outlast the conventional veela. You also captured Hermione's selfless attitude perfectly. You made her human, obviously she would have a minor freak out of having her whole future shift to something she didnt plan and has no control over. So yeah, like this story a lot.
mEEEm chapter 5 . 5/4/2011
Another fantastic chapter :D

I'm always excited when I see you've updated. You're story is one of my favourites :D

Please update soon!
Mr.Smee27 chapter 5 . 5/4/2011
I usually don't like the Draco-is-a-veela stories, but I really love this one, and it's beautifully written. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Arithmancy Master chapter 5 . 5/4/2011
I can cope with a bit of angst but not much so am really enjoying this story. In spite of my user name, I am female. Did anyone admit to being male? Maybe they read but don't want to admit it? I have read a couple of stories written by males, but not many.
AwesomePersonlolxx chapter 5 . 5/3/2011
Woo! Great chapter :)

Aww, I get how she feels but she overreacted about moving in with him. And whats wrong with having kids with him, he's gorgeous! haha :P But thats how she would react to someone who's been her enemy for most of her life. I thought you did great with putting how she would feel into action because I think thats exactly how she would act. :)

I'm glad she went to him and finally realised she has to stay with him :)

Update Soon! xD
susannajulia chapter 5 . 5/3/2011
I feel like this is turning into one of the best veela stories there is, so keep up the good work :).
prndth chapter 5 . 5/3/2011
Great chapter :) pooor Draco at least there together now I cant wait for the next chapter
CheshireCat23 chapter 5 . 5/3/2011
Hahaha, I just finished reading this chapter... and when I read it, I speed read some parts. And there was one sentence where I was like "Woah, she did what?". Instead of reading "she deposited Crookshanks onto the closed toilet seat", I read "she deposed Crookshans into the toilet". Hahha.
syfm7 chapter 5 . 5/3/2011
what an interesting story! i love it so much :D update update update!
KimberlyAnnT chapter 5 . 5/3/2011
Poor Draco...
beautifly92 chapter 5 . 5/3/2011
WOW that was intense ... o.o

Loved it! I so loved this!
puglyday chapter 5 . 5/3/2011
This is a really good story. I like that she resisted, but eventually gave in without being too snitty about it, just righteous anger over something horrible that happened to her.
Happy Face21 chapter 5 . 5/3/2011
Oh! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
stainedparchment chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
Ugh, love the premise! Can't wait to see where it goes!
inkiedinkie80 chapter 4 . 4/30/2011
Love the story. Just happened to stumble upon it last night and had to read it all. I can't wait for the rest. The way you portray both characters seems genuine and humorous.
691 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 .. Last Next »