Reviews for The Mountain and The Sea
Nickers310 chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
I love the way you're moving the story, well, fast, but realistically! Good job, please update soon!
ayrekitty chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
"Oh yes," she said sarcastically, "Hello dearest, and welcome to my nightmare."

Priceless! Somehow, I imagine Malfoy's not any more enthused about this than Hermione is. But it sure sounds like they're stuck with each other for the duration. I can just picture Lucius' and Narcissa's reactions too. Not to mention Hermione's friends. Oh dear.
Tsuki916 chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
Haha loved the end of the chapter!
rec2527 chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
I was just thinking earlier that I hoped this story would be updated soon. Keep it coming, I love it.
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
*falls off of her rather high dorm bed laughing* Oh that was just too rich! XD Hermione said "tits up" - which of course Malfoy focuses on, lol - and then he's just flipping out... while simultaneously a part of him is totally cool with this, lol. XD LOVE.

Was happy to see the update, can't wait for the next one!
Regin chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Yodes chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Loving this. Can't wait to read more.
B-Mine chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Cheers for another veela fic! I love 'em. Interesting start, I can't wait for the next chapter!
ebm56 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Love fluff(sadly), love ingrid michaelson, and love a good pace!So basically you had me hooked from the intro. Not only are you giving me a good fluff fix but this story actually seems intelligent and well written. I could definitely see Hermione and Pansy having debates about muggleborn vs. pureblood parenting...though i cant really see Pansy being a healer but its your story so go with it. I really like it so far!
Ricca chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I ADORE THIS! Please continue! ...I wish I had some "Strawberry Stardust ice cream" too!
cosmoGirl666 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Hehe I can't wait to read more! :)
rec2527 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Wow. Im ready for more! This sounds like its going to be very very good.
lovemachin3 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
! continue! now!
KimberlyAnnT chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Holy Shit... So can't wait to read more...
YearOfJudges chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
This is a lovely start. I can't wait to see what happens. :)
691 | « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45 46 .. Last Next »