Reviews for The Mountain and The Sea
cnova chapter 12 . 4/23/2018
Great story! I kinda wished we knew what happened with Pansy after it was confirmed that Hermione was Draco's mate but the story flowed well without it too! Pretty original and I loved the outtakes chapter as it really showed significant portion of their lives without having to trudge through all the details.
0Ivory0 chapter 12 . 4/7/2018
This was amazing! I loved the part with Harry Potter, I was smiling the whole time. I loved the epilogue as well.
shepherd7807 chapter 2 . 3/27/2018
haha. Love the ending to this Chapter! So funny.
mimi6555 chapter 12 . 3/22/2018
This was so cute I could cry! In a good way, of course :) The pacing is perfect for the length of the fic, I think. And the last chapter warmed my heart like nothing before 3
otterlyardent chapter 10 . 3/16/2018
Girl, I found fanfiction because of twilight. I'm with you 110% there. I don't really read it anymore - I'm quite addicted to all things Dramione now - and doll, you have a really good story here. I've loved every word so far. And this, m'dear, was a fairly fantastic lemon-filled bit of fluffy goodness that I adored.

You have a real talent for realistic imagery and emotion. Thank you for sharing this with all of us.

much love - otterly
GrandeVanillaSkimLatte chapter 1 . 2/5/2018
Loved itand the pacing was perfect for the length you had it... Quality over quantity.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/22/2018
It was sweet and fluffy love it
DR. Elsac2 chapter 12 . 1/8/2018
beautiful story
O-Hoshi chapter 11 . 1/1/2018
i love this. youve delivered this wonderfully! i love ur writing style and the plot. hoho
O-Hoshi chapter 12 . 1/1/2018
Snape must be rolling in despair in wizarding heaven. xd. honestly, it's not that Severus is gay but my dreading about the future of the heir .
Riam chapter 12 . 11/17/2017
You promised fluff and you delivered it! And you did this in a lovely way, such a lively story. Thank you!
FriendofTrees chapter 12 . 8/29/2017
I needed happy and fluffy and this brought it! Thank you! It was exactly what I needed to read today.
slytherinxbadxgirl chapter 12 . 8/18/2017
This was really cute.
The Ice Goddess chapter 12 . 7/21/2017
So cute! I just wanted to inform you that I posted a review of your fic on Tumblr under "the-ice-goddess". I'll tag you if you have a known blog!
CullenPotterEverdeen chapter 12 . 7/17/2017
I can't tell you how much I loved this fic! Draco and Hermione's relationship and Veela bond was gorgeously written. I'd love to read more Dramione works by you!
692 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »