Reviews for The Mountain and The Sea
Purple Shadow chapter 7 . 1/26/2016
Uhhh... no offense but TECHNICALLY, she was tortured in the drawing room, not the sitting room. (And yes there IS a difference.)
Purple Shadow chapter 4 . 1/26/2016
Sarcasm? With the review thing I mean. And it didn't occur to me that guys would probably not care or like the dramione pairing. Which is just sad really.
DyrtyLyttleSecret chapter 12 . 1/20/2016
What a beautiful story! I love it! I don't know how many times I've read it but it just makes me feel good. It truly deserves so many reviews! Keep it up and if anyone is looking for a great Veela story this is one!
turbulenthandholding chapter 12 . 1/20/2016
Cute continuation; thank you!
turbulenthandholding chapter 11 . 1/20/2016
Thank you for such a cute, fun story that brightened my day!
turbulenthandholding chapter 10 . 1/20/2016
Aww, this was super sexy and sweet and fun. Thank you!
turbulenthandholding chapter 9 . 1/20/2016
Aww, so sweet! Thank you!
turbulenthandholding chapter 8 . 1/20/2016
I really liked Hermione's talk with Harry. Can't wait to see what Malfoy has to say. Thank you!
turbulenthandholding chapter 7 . 1/20/2016
I like that Hermione was affected by being in the Manor. Looking forward to finding out what's next. Thank you!
turbulenthandholding chapter 6 . 1/20/2016
Thanks for a sweet and sexy chapter!
turbulenthandholding chapter 5 . 1/20/2016
This was great; I loved seeing Hermione sort of surrender to being his mate at the end. Thank you!
turbulenthandholding chapter 4 . 1/20/2016
This continues to be so fun! I love how quickly they have bonded. Thank you!
turbulenthandholding chapter 3 . 1/20/2016
I'm really enjoying the pacing of this story. It's so fun; thank you for sharing it!
turbulenthandholding chapter 2 . 1/20/2016
This story is so great and I'm enjoying it a lot. Thanks!
turbulenthandholding chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
This was awesome! I like Hermione's sort of friendship with Pansy a lot. And the end of the chapter made me smile so much. Thank you!
691 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »