Reviews for Brothers
felines chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
So bittersweet.
runeaglerun chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
And I just spontaneously burst into tears at the end of this. Wow. I'm going to take that as an indicator that you're a brilliant writer and not just further evidence that I have gotten far too attached to fictional characters.

And now I am so adding you to my favorite authors list because it'll be faster than adding each of your stories individually. :P
Catching the Lexicon chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
This is beautifully written, and definitely in character. Funnily enough, I'm writing a story about George after the battle... I loved this story.
WiccanWeasley101 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
'When they are together, they are invincible' ... very, very true xDD... 'TOGETHER'
Aurora West chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
This was FANTASTIC. You struck the balance between Fred's fear and his sense of humour so perfectly. Also loved the aside that Fred had tried making George a new ear.

Well done!
Roxi2Star chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
WAHHH! I WANNA GO CRY! I MISS FRED!
I-Await-A-Protector chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Words cannot describe how much I loved this story. It was so beautiful. You captured the true essence of Fred and George- kings of the universe, always brothers, together forever. Bravo! I applaud you *claps*
potterride chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
yea, i forgot to mention something, I'M SO GOING TO THE ROYAL WEDDING! yea, you see my invitation got lost in the mail so the couple themselves came to my door and invited me. How awesome am i..huh bittersweet? WHERE'S MY FREAKING INVITATION IM SUPPOSED TO GO TO ENGLAND! see im totes going to england. thanks for writing this amazing awesome story...

potterride
angiedotdotla chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
That broke my heart.
potterride chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
(your real name) there is nothing in this whole world that can make your story what it really is. This was just epic. Bittersweet idk what about your stories with Fred and George or Fred dying, but this, this was just great. I mean...it was amazing and im still in awe that you wrote it for me. I had to read the story thrice times, to know. Here's what i found out, you're amazing, the future doesn't matter-right here right now together matters. And i also found out that with your friends and family everyone is united. Fred may die, but they universe will never separate them. It was just beautiful, absolutely beautiful. I cannot thank you enough for bringing tears in my eyes twice. Happy tears and sad tears. Bittersweet there is sooo much i would like to say, but please thanks bittersweet x thanks so much. I really loved, it was just perfect. You really are a great writer. A really great, epic, writer.

Forever and Always,

potterride
lowi chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Gosh, this was so beautiful! :D I LOVED it, and it was so sad and so true... Amazing!
Stina Whatever chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
who's gonna get married?

and i like that they say that noone of them is gonna die, but then fred do
Spawn of Sirius chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
This is sooo good! It almost made me cry cause of how close they are and how sad it is that they get separated! Excellent writing(:
GirlWaterShaman chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Awww...Gred and Forge forever!