Reviews for So Lucky
So good! Thanks for sharing.
crayons64 chapter 2 . 9/1
I really enjoyed your story and the into after the story. Wonderfully done!
lisa chapter 2 . 10/7/2015
I loved the romance of this syory.
lisa chapter 2 . 6/14/2015
Oh I care. A lovely story.
Melchy chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
Just lovely. I'm not a fan of the movies and don't count them as canon, but I really love what you did with the birthdays, setting them in the far apart years like that. I think you captured Della and Perry very well and I could see them as I read about them.

I LOVE that song. I had never heard it until I saw Julie and Julia and it goes through my head almost constantly. I love how you used it in this story and yes it would be there song.
Thanks.
murphycat chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
Beautifully done.
Pam Ryan chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
I care. Great job!
Eternal Crush Haver chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
This is charming! Very well done!
dellaandperrylover chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Great story and you've included some of my favorite movies! P.S. I've loved the bit about the black pearls ever since I first heard about it. It does make that scene extra sweet, especially since in the original script it was supposed to be just a "gold necklace." I'm glad Perry/Raymond put a little more thought into it! :)
Animaltalker chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this, I love this and all your Perry & Della stories ands I live the details. I've been reading a lot of interviews given by Raymond Burr during the series and the movies and have come to a conclusion. Ray Burr had a huge crush on Barbara Hale ( which i rhink is very understandable and really cute). I'm fairly sure that's where the one movie got the secret admirer sending flowers and gifts and such came from because he did that to her once during the series. Anyway keep writing P & D stories please?
razraz chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
Thanks for this. Love the details and all the info at the end. Love that you have named the driver Geoffrey,I'm sure there is a story in there. So many little details - loved the lipstick scene (surely another story), loved the line"I say it because its the truth...Loving you is why I feed you." man I can hear him saying that and see him with a twinkle in his eyes as he delivers it.
Cabbi chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
I read the posts but hardly have time to respond. So I'll heap praise here. Excellent story. Connected the old and the new seamlessly. Perfect settings and dialogue. I very much enjoyed. And the Margaret Whiting version is one if my favorites. Along with a newer Sreve Tyrell version. Now I'M singing the dang song. Thanks, Carol
penny2287 chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
I love this story! It's really nice to go from the tv series ti the movies. I care about the story. And I do believe there was something between them even though no one actually came out and said anything. Reading between the lines is interesting
Michelle Weiner chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
I absolutely loved this story. This was wonderful,very romantic. The lengths Perry went to so Della would have a memorable birthday truly showed his love for her.

I also enjoyed the idea of the two settings...definitely proving that their love for each other is endless
Captain Weirdo chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
Ohhhh yeah.

Love this story. All the bits and pieces and details and word pictures and... It's all good!

And the non-drively drivel? Loved that too! haha!

cw