Reviews for Rock, Paper, Scissors
Noxbait chapter 10 . 9/1/2014
Great story! I enjoyed it. Nice mix of worry, humor, adventure, and brotherly moments. Loved the end! :-)
Noxbait chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
"If only you knew, Sammy. If only you knew how that had been the plan, all along. When I said I wasn't gonna let you die alone, I didn't mean that I was just gonna be there. If you were gonna die, I wanted you to take me down with you..." ive been reading and enjoying this story muchly. And then i hit that line and u broke my heart. Sob! That was beautiful. And I guess while I kind of figured Dean wanted to go with Sam one way or another, I never thought it through...or pictured Deans actual thought process on it. Wow. Agonizingly poignant! Ok...back i go to readin! :-)
samwinchester83 chapter 10 . 6/20/2013
Adorable. Loved it - and there was the perfect amount of limp!sam and dean ...amazing.
ccase13 chapter 10 . 3/8/2012
Sam's birthday at the Grand Canyon was perfect even if they got attacked by ghost hookers afterward.
Mystic25 chapter 7 . 7/12/2011
This is a great story, the plot line is very engaging and real for Sam and Dean. And, I am so very sorry for the loss of your brother. I know, nothing will bring him back, but, remember him, remember him, and a part of him will always be there, in you. You must've loved him very much, and love him still. Don't give up writing, you are great at it.
Angel chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
Why is this the last chapter? You don't even know what Cas meant with all that and suddenly the story is over?

I'm so sad ;_;
General-Senyaka98 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Im really liking tis story so far but you said that sam looked back down at his floorboard...they are in the Impala right? so I'm PRETTY sure cars dont have floor boards. haha
hotshow chapter 10 . 6/6/2011
I thought this was a very good story.

Thank you.
Heidi930 chapter 10 . 6/4/2011
Great ending to a great story! I'll be waiting for more of your stories (: !
Tango Eight chapter 10 . 6/4/2011
Awesome story, great chapter! D
BranchSuper chapter 10 . 6/4/2011
Nice resolution here. I really enjoyed this story. Keep on writing!
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 10 . 6/4/2011
Nice ending. Can't wait to read more from you.
Sparkiebunny chapter 10 . 6/4/2011
Loved it, Xe! Fantastic writing as usual, and a beautiful (and in-character) end to a fabulous story! :D
kiwimoonelmo chapter 10 . 6/4/2011
I enjoyed this but I think the ending was a little rushed and it could have ended a little bit was good though on the whole.
SPN Mum chapter 10 . 6/4/2011
Awwww...they love each other, even if they don't say it every night. lol That was a great way to end your story. Of course they will continue on, taking each day as it comes. As this last episode showed them, there isn't just Sam's wall to worry about...evil stuff can end their time together too. Living one day at a time, the best that they can, together. That's all anyone can ask for, isn't it?

Thanks for this wonderful story.