Reviews for Yakuza
If he was her true love he would of not slept with beryl even uf utveas for into true love dosnt cheat or sleep around
if mamo chan loved her and said they are soulmates he would never have slept around
jessielee14 chapter 11 . 4/2
I know it's been a while but please update! This story is so addictive!
Mamomu uncle should have a secreT inheritance for her like from her dads games he made that he was look after for her
If he belived in true love he woyld of not slept with beryl. Then in last chapter hes a hypocrite acussing her of sleeping with seiya when hes been aslut
AzianCutieMiyan chapter 11 . 1/10
Ahhhhhh fantastic wondeful story! I can't wait to see what happens!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/19/2016
Zelda I tell you, you have me on a string waiting for your updates I can't live without your stories !
Zheisan chapter 11 . 11/27/2016
ooooh it's the perfect story i really like it please don't stop and update please...
serenityangelrose chapter 11 . 11/14/2016
Please pretty pretty please update this story! This is my all time favorite. I need to know what happens! I love your stories but especially this one. Please finish.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/2/2016
Hi. Son muy bonitas tus historias deberias de actualizar los capitulos de las historias escritas por ti.. y volver a escribir ...
Guest chapter 11 . 10/12/2016
Update update update please
Odd Eyed chapter 11 . 9/22/2016
I've been reading your wonderful stories nonstop for the last three days between school and work! I really really really hope you'll be finishing them and can't wait for the upcoming chapters!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/7/2016
is there a chapter missing. im sure there was one when they were all in the wine cellar
phillynz chapter 10 . 9/7/2016
i can imangine jedite will be the first to say yes cause off the in his mind fun lol. hopr you come back to finish
Guest chapter 4 . 7/20/2016
they better take usa as a nee san or they be hypocrites if they dont. why is it ok for them but not her