Reviews for Yakuza
applenica chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
hello thanks for updating. wow! it's like a shock therapy...miss your story and bam...a bad encounter for them. it's like a real gangster story...i don't like that mamoru hit a woman but i know you want to tell that mamoru changes so much after usagi's left. so please update soon..maybe twice a month? because i really like your story besides vegas _
jupiterfalls chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
ok I just read all 3 chapters and now I'm extremely anxious to find out what happens next! Mamoru is such a hardcore meanie! Anyways please update!
MAYILU chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
hi i like it your story is cool
shaybayster2014 chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
FINALLY! lol...GREAT UPDATE!
ella1234 chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
I looooved it. It has been a long while since you last updated. Despite the wait, the chapter was awsome. Can't wait to read more. Please update soon, specialy what happens in vegas.
LuvAnime4-Ever chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
Noooooo it ended to soon!plz update fast!can't wait!wonder what's goin to happen now!
angel313 chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
I am so glad that you have updated. It is good and I can't wait for the next chapter.
unlockurdestiny chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
Ouuu, She's finally back and in Mamoru's area too ! I wonder how he'll find out she's back. Update sooon !
2tall2betrue chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
HEY so i just read your story and i fell in love with it please please update :)
dori-tori chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
please update asap.

cant wait to find out what mamoru does.

xx dori-tori
CharmedSerenity3 chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
I don't think staying away from him is a possibility, update soon!
midnightblue08 chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
waaahhh i love this story!

amazing!

love the possessiveness and the obsession but i hate beryl!
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
Mina is just so crazy i love her :-)))))))))))) poor Kunzite :-))))))))))

Mamoru and Beryl ewwwwwwwwwww I am so not going to like that ...oh well it's for the good of the story but the idea of him sleeping with that... that whore makes me scream ughhhhhhhhhhhh.

Usa is soooooooooo delusional if she thinks she will live a happy quiet little life not only because of Mamoru but there is Dimanond and of course the whore ...sigh yeah no drama in sight sureeeeeeeeeee

roswellachick chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
Hm, she she had left. Hope to read more
Jaguarsolaris chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
interesting. so minako is playing a double edge sword right now. keeping usagi hidden from mamoru and his watchers. should be interesting. looking foward to the next chapter.
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »