Reviews for Yakuza
Jenbunny chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
loved it
Elia Shieldsmoon chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Hi, wow

I love it, it is a fantastic story and I can not wait to get another chap... take care ;)
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
" Enough time has passed…" some how I really doubt that she could be so calm I mean Mamoru practically stalked ( strange that I find that coming from him sooooooo romantic am I weird? It's the only time I don't find it creepy and scary...oh well) her in the past for almost 4 years if in the story they still meet when she is 14 and since she was almost 18 when she left...I find it unbelievable that he wold Just forget about her( and hope and pray he dose not have some whore by his side) IF anything he will be more determined to have her back maybe using different method's now that she knows the truth but he will not back down she can kiss that idea bye bye.

I love this it's a great idea the story of her parents getting money from the Japanese mafia for her health is such a believable one that you can easily find in reality unfortunately and more real is the reaction of the mafia after finding they had some more money they can get.

Mamoru is and interesting one here I go gaga for that I'm in control top of my game sort of stuff it suits him sooooooooo much and you do it sooooo well ,I especially liked the little things she remembered after she left like the nods to his men and the fact that he walked her to school always even if I have this sneaky suspicion she was watched 24/7 before he confessed to her after that he could actually show himself while doing it and other little things like that .His story will be an interesting one I'm curios to see how you made him to be what he is maybe his point of view wold be nice as well.

Diamond...well that just spells trouble sooooooooo I'm not even getting there.

Soooooooooo I like it, I really like what you have so far :-)
Brizzy chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
continue?

please?

cant wait to see what you do with this story

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Kana07 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
oooo i like i like sounds really good i cant wait to read more...aww i wanna see wat mamoru will say to her when he sees her agian good beginning keep it up
ella1234 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
i have always loved stories where mamoru is the leader of the mafia and falls in love with an innocent and bubbly girl usagi.

this story is going to be great. i can all ready see it being famous.

please update.. loooved it.
Jeanniestorm chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I really like this so far and definitely want to read more to find out what awaits her back in Tokyo because clearly not everyone is just going to up and forget her completely! Also, in case you didn't know you have anonymous reviews disabled.
Lady Emmaliene chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
fantastic! can't wait for more!
SerentiyMoonGodness chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Great Story So far!
dori-tori chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
i like it very much. Sounds very good and interesting.

Please update asap.

Xx dori-tori
applenica chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
hey..it's your new story. i like it so far. maybe a bit different but i like it. so please continue to write another chapter. wow! what will happen to them? please update soon
memeylupht chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Update! I wana read more. It's really good ;)

keep it up