Reviews for Yakuza
midnightblue08 chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
usagi is betrayed... i hope mamoru just dropped beryl she is so fucking nasty!
K. Ly chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
well, I'm hooked. Update soon!
serenityangelrose chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
Omg I love your story. I look forward to the next update hopefully we don't have too long for it. Live where the story is going!
Jaguarsolaris chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
very shocking! mamoru has no control over his temper does he? kunzite and mina cute! photo shopping a picture? litereally! can't wait to see what happens next?
Jenbunny chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
loved it
2tall2betrue chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
yay you finally update it and it was such a good chapter please update again as soon as you can :D
Ice-cream-and-cake-cake chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
WOO UPDATE SOME MORE
CharmedSerenity3 chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
Beryl is over, Mamoru is going to try to make Usagi his again, and Usagi justs wants to run away from it all. update soon!
Kana07 chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
aww he finally found her and she gets slapped aww i cant wait to read more thnx for updating
roswellachick chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
Whoa I was not expecting that kind of reunion. Im glad you went straight into it.
misshaa chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
hi.. im your new reader for this story.. i like your stories.. but.. can you PLEASE update vegas first? im waiting for that story pleasee...
SerentiyMoonGodness chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
Great chapter
applenica chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
hello thanks for updating. wow! it's like a shock therapy...miss your story and bam...a bad encounter for them. it's like a real gangster story...i don't like that mamoru hit a woman but i know you want to tell that mamoru changes so much after usagi's left. so please update soon..maybe twice a month? because i really like your story besides vegas _
jupiterfalls chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
ok I just read all 3 chapters and now I'm extremely anxious to find out what happens next! Mamoru is such a hardcore meanie! Anyways please update!
MAYILU chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
hi i like it your story is cool
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »