Reviews for Yakuza
Dertupio chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
Thanks for the story. Please Update soon
Dertupio chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Haaa new story I cannot believe it.

Update soon
nickybluejess chapter 8 . 7/12/2012
Congrats on getting Married. I loved this chapter and Can't wait to read what will happen next.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
I like the story and would like to find out what will happen next? Will Seya find out the truth? Will he hate/love Serena? How will their relationship change? What is Diamond about to do? What is his plan? I know i ask a lot of questions, I just hope I'll get some answered. Love the story so please continue with it.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/6/2012
This is a great chapter. Please update soon! I really want to know if Mamoru and Usagi get back together... and what Seiya will do to protect and win Serena's heart! :D
Lina2121 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Interesting. So what is to happen next?
Katlin Grace chapter 8 . 7/8/2012
Uh oh! Dun dun dun! I like where this story is heading. Getting Usa's background really made the story come alive. I like that mamoru is jealous. What is seiya going to say when he sees the rose pendant? Will mamoru feel more possessive now that she is wearing a symbol of his ownership? Keep the chapters coming. I can't wait to read the next. Wow. Congrats on the wedding! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 7/2/2012
OMG. I read all 8 chapters in One Night. I Laughed & Cried so much my mom thinks im bipolar! PLEASE update!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/2/2012
Please update soon! I've missed you!
Cosmic-lover chapter 8 . 7/3/2012
*grins* what a great chappy! I loved it! Not only do we get to learn in detail what Usagi/Serena has been up to the last few years without her devoted lover/stalker breathing down her neck lol but the fact that Seiya lived with her and that they traveled together just blows my mind away heh didn't see that little twist coming aaahhh every chapter is more surprising then the last one and with this latest development I think I can see way more drama and angst in the future and I'm way eager for it :) I was a bit surprised that Naru was in this chappy too and that the red head met up with her blond friend in the wrong place and wrong time *sighs* well can't say Usagi didn't have an interesting and exciting time while living in America :P And I loved it when Seiya was to the rescue- that's really sweet! Hehehe looks like Mamaru isn't too happy to learn about it though *grins* but if he could go out and have fun with other females while they were on umm 'break' than I don't see the problem with Usagi doing the same, even if she didn't exactly do anything as 'bad' with Seiya, no matter how much he'd want that XD This chappy made me feel so sorry for poor Seiya. And I enjoyed being able to read a chapter full of interaction between the cop and school teacher :D And I like seeing Seiya's perspective throughout this chapter, especially while Mamoru and Usagi's little kiss happened and what went on afterwards *laughs* I just loved Mamoru's jealous reactions to learning of the extent of Usagi's relationship with Seiya heh nothing like some healthy competition for a girl's ego and seeing two hott males vying for her attention was awesome! It's like two dogs fighting over a bone or two toddlers over a toy *snickers* all in all I adored it! Mamoru and Usagi's emotional moment afterwards was sweet in a sad way. And I found the scene with Usagi interaction with her new 'family' very entertaining *laughs* just as amusing as Mamoru's tempter tantrum lol I can't wait to read the next chapter when you're able to update again 'cause I'm curious as to what Diamond has up his sleeves and how the situation with Seiya, Usagi, Mamoru will go, not to mention if my favorite couple will ever come to an understanding or middleground and make up XD Oh and congrats on the up and coming wedding and promotion- I hope all goes well for you :)
CharmedSerenity3 chapter 8 . 7/2/2012
Grumpy Darien is quite amusing, update soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
Congratulations on your marriage and promotion, may your life be full of happiness. Also, please dont forget to update
Rina8294 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Very good
TropicalRemix chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
I wonder what diamond is up to now.
Jazz379705 chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
This is interesting I look forward to seeing what you do with the story next
147 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »