Reviews for Yakuza
LuckyBunny87 chapter 11 . 4/21
Yay! Love this story too! I've been following it for years! I am so glad you haven't given up on your stories! Love your writing about my favorite fan fic couple!
Ashley10155 chapter 11 . 4/11
Just found this story and Im sooooo happy I did ! I love it and can't wait for the next update!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 11 . 4/6
Nice, keep it coming.
i love it.
Thanks for the update. Hope there is more soon!
Anonymous chapter 11 . 4/3
The plot line is really good, but gosh Usagi and Mamoru's characters are just pathetic! Mamoru is acting like a self entitled brat- I don't see any woman who is in her right mind being with a man like him (even Usagi). I wish you would give Usagi more of a back-bone though!

However, I look forward to seeing how this story goes.
Jenna chapter 11 . 4/3
Great chapter!
I see some jealousy ahead!
Hope you update soon!
Jewelzy chapter 10 . 4/2
Wow I am so happy that I found this story!
It's super amazing!
Pls update soon :) you've got a fan here!
Totally... Did not think you were going to continue this, even after I popped on to read this recently. XD
I love how they have moved on and love it more how in spite of your break I feel like the story is still consistent.

Great to see they have gotten closer at last.
Sooooooo happy for the update
raye85 chapter 10 . 3/30
Wellll.. I do have to say that i am freaking glad that you changed the rating. Loved the lemon scene...the way you had described mamoru had my mouth hanging. Lmao. I was surprised that usagi was able to surprised mamoru with her driving skills. Will their relationship move forward for example her staying with him in his room or will there still be some kind of distance.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 10 . 3/30
Great, keep it coming. Happy Belated Easter!
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 10 . 3/30
FINALLY! They did it! Lol, but an awesome none the less. Please update soon :D
WinchesterSurvivor chapter 10 . 3/29
So is the sex going to solve her problem or no? Cause if nothing change then he's pretty shitty and she's pathetic. Nice chapter though.
179 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »