Reviews for Yakuza
Jenna chapter 11 . 4/3/2016
Great chapter!
I see some jealousy ahead!
I
Love
It
!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/1/2016
Hope you update soon!
Jewelzy chapter 10 . 4/2/2016
Wow I am so happy that I found this story!
It's super amazing!
Pls update soon :) you've got a fan here!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/30/2016
Totally... Did not think you were going to continue this, even after I popped on to read this recently. XD
I love how they have moved on and love it more how in spite of your break I feel like the story is still consistent.

Great to see they have gotten closer at last.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/30/2016
Sooooooo happy for the update
raye85 chapter 10 . 3/30/2016
Wellll.. I do have to say that i am freaking glad that you changed the rating. Loved the lemon scene...the way you had described mamoru had my mouth hanging. Lmao. I was surprised that usagi was able to surprised mamoru with her driving skills. Will their relationship move forward for example her staying with him in his room or will there still be some kind of distance.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 10 . 3/30/2016
Great, keep it coming. Happy Belated Easter!
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 10 . 3/30/2016
FINALLY! They did it! Lol, but an awesome none the less. Please update soon :D
WinchesterSurvivor chapter 10 . 3/29/2016
So is the sex going to solve her problem or no? Cause if nothing change then he's pretty shitty and she's pathetic. Nice chapter though.
TropicalRemix chapter 10 . 3/29/2016
glade for the update. i thought it was funny when usagi was driving mamoru's car.
tryntee13 chapter 10 . 3/29/2016
Really glad to read your update. I hope Mamoru and Usagi have a great productive conversation. Look forward to reading more! THanks for the update.
Serenity312 chapter 9 . 11/12/2014
Update Update! I soo love this plot! Possessive mamoru stories are so exciting :)
TropicalRemix chapter 9 . 7/16/2013
I hope you continue this story. I can't wait to see what happens next/
CharmedSerenity3 chapter 9 . 12/4/2012
Nice to see Usagi starting to adjust update soon!
nickybluejess chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »