Reviews for Insignificant
boldpens chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
This was so very lovely. Great job.
IMimelda chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
You took an important issue and instead of focusing on the horror of it all, you managed to make it all about love and hope. It's a lovely treatment of the effect this kind od violence has on people.

The concept that one couple's show of support could be insignificant due to an overwhelming amount of support was simply awesome.

Kurt and Blaine were so cute here, and so deep and honest here, and so truly in love. They both were perfectly insightful as well.

I love your stuff, and I haven't had time to R&R in a long time! This one is gorgeous. Your characters have such depth. Nicely done!
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
It's so hard reading about the homophobic violent things that occur in this world. This was a beautiful fic that sheds some light on things that occur, sadly, in this horrible world.
SuckerForMusicals chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Aaaww this was beautiful. My favourite part was the end with the lines about the card being insignificant. Oh and when Blaine was trying to get a bit of action with Kurt ;P
abstergos chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I really, really enjoyed this. :)
PirateColey chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
This was heartbreaking and honest and lovely.
Hebridean Black chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
that was a very moving story. I especially liked Burt in this.
NicMct chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Another great one shot! I like the way you covered that scenerio. love is love and no one should have to put lables to it.
Me chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I am crying. Someday people will see that those who are gay are no different. But that day can't come soon enough.
thisaccountisinactivelosiento chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Oh my god.

This is heartrendingly, gloriously beautiful. I literally don't know if I have apt enough words to describe just how stunning it is. I teared up and smiled and felt my stomach coil in fear. You've worked magic with this one.

Raylie