Reviews for Collide
PurpleRose861 chapter 14 . 3/30
Yeah, let's not let this one run off Bruce. Always make sure to check if he's looking up his birth mom or don't let him be stupid and go after the Joker. Depending on which DC universe we're following.
Amalthia chapter 14 . 12/7/2017
I had a blast reading your story! I loved that Jason was able to return home.
Aerrow4Ever chapter 11 . 12/7/2017
"And that, that right there, was why Jason had never matched up to his predecessor in Bruce's mind. How could he, when gravity was optional for Richard Grayson?"

I remembered this and spent about 45 minutes searching and searching on fanfiction and through my favourite stories list and my favourite authors list and my favourite author's favourite stories lists, just to find this moment and that line, because it is BADASS!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/9/2017
Great story. I loved everything about it.
Mashrose chapter 5 . 9/29/2017
Dick's name is not a bad word. Please stop puttings on the last three letters.
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 14 . 7/28/2017
Hi, hi.
I love this story.
You're an awesome author, thank you for writing this wonderful piece of literature.
Greetings!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/27/2017
I honestly can't even write a proper review when the fics that deserve it the most come to a climax. I'm always so bitten up by all the feelings and the climax that I can't even fathom words to describe how fricking amazing this is. The characters, the characterization, the problems and the plot, all are spectacular, to say the very least. The scene with the joker, Dick going to the other earth first and hastily, it's all amazing and as perfect as anything can get. Your writing and writing of Jason had me laughing and holding a hand over my mouth in emotion. The climax was spectacular, more than I could ever hope for, and all I can think to say now is this: keep up the good work.
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 14 . 7/6/2017
I really enjoyed reading this story, and like how everything worked out in the end.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/17/2017
This was so good!
Sparkling Hobbit Hoe of M. E chapter 14 . 4/7/2017
That was awesome, you have skill my friend!
Sparkling Hobbit Hoe of M. E chapter 7 . 4/7/2017
I love the hell out of this story, EEEEPPPPPPPPPPPP! XD
Felix Marome chapter 14 . 2/11/2017
Loved this.
nerdsandnutella chapter 11 . 12/6/2016
I love this story so much! The attention to detail with characters is extremely impressive. Please keep writing!
Lilyzinha chapter 14 . 11/6/2016
This ending was perfect, so happy they found Jason before he went to the streets! So sad it ended but this is great and jason finally can have some peace knowing that the joker is gone!
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 14 . 10/17/2016