Reviews for Collide
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 14 . 7/14
This story was freaking amazing and I loved it~! X) Thank you for writing this!
3 chapter 14 . 6/3
Love love loved this story!
WriterGreenReads chapter 14 . 5/1
I may actually cry.
TangyCitrus chapter 14 . 3/21
Wonderful story and a great enjoyable read! Although, I do wish we got more time with Jason in the YJ universe, interacting with the team, with the Bats of that world, another spar with Black Canary and others, and just, more, you know, because I loved this! :D
I adored the way Jason compared and contrasted and felt about everything. How he was able to work through and heal a bit, his relationships with the Bruces, the Dicks, and the Alfreds. Also, the way he described everyone of the heroes and the nicknames he gave them. The call to Roy was awesome too and I really wish they met in person and Jason give him a verbal beat down.
I wish I could say more but I've put myself in jeopardy of failing the test I have later today and really need to study.
Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!
a person d chapter 14 . 3/7
Gosh darn it, you're gonna make me cry. It's just too beautiful, it's not fair! Ugh, don't look at me, whether they're from tears of joy or just regular ones, blotchy red eyes do not look good on me!

Have a wonderful night/day!
nikesilvermoon chapter 14 . 1/3
loved this fanfic! I was listening to "Until It's Gone" by Linkin Park while reading his, set the perfect mood for this story. It was a great pleasure reading such a good story that explored the angst of a broken family, the trauma of Jason Todd, etc. Thank you for writing this wonder:)
LDK chapter 14 . 12/26/2015
Brilliant fic, loved reading it through and through! My only confusion was why the comic verse Batman team knew nothing of other heros, but it was an interesting take and as the author you have creative license! In the end that change really added to the story! Thank you for writing this, it really makes me smile despite the feels and sadness that accompanies the story.
MoonlightRurouni chapter 14 . 12/16/2015
God. I live for Jason Todd fanfic written as well as this.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/13/2015
I'm reading this story again for a second time and I can tell you its just as good a second time through.
Pixie07 chapter 14 . 10/29/2015
A really fantastic story
Guest Star chapter 14 . 9/18/2015
That was touching. I've read other stories with vaguely similar plots, but usually, only one of the Jasons ever gets a shot at a better life. It's incredible to see that both of them will. Great work. :]
Starfox5 chapter 14 . 9/10/2015
Beautiful, moving story. Well done!
janahjean chapter 13 . 8/29/2015
So pretty. Thanks for making me take this trip. So beautiful. I love it. Squeee
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 14 . 8/24/2015
Great story. Truly deep.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/16/2015
This was an amazing story and I think the ending couldn't be more perfect