Reviews for Collide
Bl00dR4v3n chapter 13 . 4/29
Not gonna cry. Not gonna cry. NOT GONNA CRY! AGHHHHHHH! I love this story. It is most certainly going on my favs list. I mean, this is absolutely epic, well written, and in character.
alx. reina chapter 14 . 4/7
i just wanted to say how much i utterly loved this. i couldnt stop reading and i do regret that since i was so into it i forgot to comment along the wayyoull probably never see this, but thank you and i hope youre doing good in life. x
alx. reina chapter 14 . 4/7
im crying so hard that i cant bring myself to read the final chapter. its currently 6:12am and i have to be up in three hours ejrkdcjkddkd
Dirkapitaion chapter 13 . 3/11
This must be my tenth or a thousandth rereading of this fic, across both and ao3, and it’s still jist as good and cathartic every time. I LOVE ITTTTT
SpiralAK chapter 14 . 12/17/2019
I read this twice and enjoyed it both times. It really feels like a reasonable continuation of the movie. You've captured Jason's struggle and eventual closure really well, and there's a lot of heart in every chapter.

Thank you for writing this.
aaliag2242 chapter 1 . 11/26/2019
Hi
I love this story; I read it over and over again. It brings me a lot of joy. It's amazingly well written and the characterisations are on point. Thank you for writing this ! (ノヮ)ノ*:・゚
Bright Anarchy chapter 5 . 9/22/2019
I've read this story before and enjoyed it but almost laughed at myself at my horror that Alfred would serve tea with *GASP* cream rather than milk. Only an American or a hooligan would defile tea with cream. Cream is for coffee.
noctisluxys chapter 14 . 7/18/2019
I loved to the very end. It was bittersweet but a nice work.
Amaris1714 chapter 14 . 6/26/2019
That book... was one of the best things I have ever read it is awesome and I loved the story line as well as how you portrayed the characters!
XYZArtemis chapter 14 . 5/30/2019
Lovely job!
Lethe2 chapter 14 . 3/28/2019
Great job! A wonderful story with lots of heart!
anime-queen46 chapter 14 . 3/11/2019
I absolutely loved this story. Fantastic from start to finish. Well done!
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 14 . 1/21/2019
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww! I like that Jason get's a little bit of peace, not enough to change him completely but enough that he is complete.
Tesla9 chapter 14 . 1/20/2019
This story was definitely worth the read. Thank you so much for writing such perfection. It's filled with sadness and pain, but also quite a lot of wholesomeness, happiness, and hope. I love it.
Tesla9 chapter 13 . 1/20/2019
I thing Jason's weird allergy is contagious. Because I definitely got it reading this chapter.