Reviews for Collide
cocopops1995 chapter 14 . 5/4
Awww I love it! Though I think that if the other Jason was to come back for a visit and find a little him in a Robin costume at some point he would most likely blow an artery... good story though!
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 14 . 4/16
Great story! I enjoyed it :)
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 12 . 4/16
Original Dick IS already best friends with Original Wally. When Dick becomes Nightwing, Teen Titans was already formed, which Dick and Wally created with the other three. I'm just saying. It's still good though. It's your story, anyways. :)
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 9 . 4/16
Let's go get Robin!
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 3 . 4/16
The last three chapters are great! Especially this chapter! :D
Shinigami Merchant chapter 14 . 4/4
It was a really good story that was heavy on the feels. I might have liked to see a bit more conflict between the two versions of Bruce but that's just me knit picking.
Shinigami Merchant chapter 7 . 4/3
Just curious, why aren't they using the zeta tubes?
shejams chapter 14 . 4/2
Type your review for this chapter here...
Awwww... Such a cute ending!
"and wasn't this just the perfect time to develop allergies?" Classic Jason.
Dacergirl369 chapter 14 . 12/18/2014
OH MY GOSH I THOUGHT CHAPTER 13 WAS THE END I WASNT PREPARED FOR THIS. That last line. Oh my god. Your like an expert at making me cry. Actually, that whole last paragraph just really got me. This is by far the best Jason fanfics I've ever read and one of the best Jason stories Ive ever read. Oh my gosh. I hope you know how great you are.
Dacergirl369 chapter 13 . 12/18/2014
"Tonight there was nothing but the feeling of finally, finally coming home."

That's it. You've done it. I'm crying. I hope your happy with yourself, now there are tears and I cants top and dear god that was such a great story. I'm actually crying. I hope your proud of yourself, that last line really got me.
bat-tron chapter 14 . 11/13/2014
I've been looking for a story like this for so long. I absolutely loved it!
I loved how you wrote Jason the most, though. It was amazing!
couriosity chapter 14 . 11/6/2014
This is really good. I have read paganpunk's Firework and some of the other stories written by that author. TO be honest, her writing of Bruce, Batman, Alfred, and Dick have really spoiled me. I have trouble reading other versions, other stories by other people because paganpunk did such a good job. Here, the writing-your writing-is so on par that I was able to really enjoy this and see every character from a different perspective. Thank you for writing and posting this story!
ThePurpleDragoness chapter 10 . 9/27/2014
Plz... Y u no finish? This story is so wonderfully amazing with Dick, and BigBrother!Jason, and Daddy!Batz! You're SO CLOSE to the end! You HAVE to finish it!

I'm dyyying.