Reviews for Collide
noctisluxys chapter 14 . 7/18
I loved to the very end. It was bittersweet but a nice work.
Amaris1714 chapter 14 . 6/26
That book... was one of the best things I have ever read it is awesome and I loved the story line as well as how you portrayed the characters!
XYZArtemis chapter 14 . 5/30
Lovely job!
Lethe2 chapter 14 . 3/28
Great job! A wonderful story with lots of heart!
anime-queen46 chapter 14 . 3/11
I absolutely loved this story. Fantastic from start to finish. Well done!
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 14 . 1/21
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww! I like that Jason get's a little bit of peace, not enough to change him completely but enough that he is complete.
Tesla9 chapter 14 . 1/20
This story was definitely worth the read. Thank you so much for writing such perfection. It's filled with sadness and pain, but also quite a lot of wholesomeness, happiness, and hope. I love it.
Tesla9 chapter 13 . 1/20
I thing Jason's weird allergy is contagious. Because I definitely got it reading this chapter.
Tesla9 chapter 12 . 1/20
"Gotham is Batman'a city and I am Batman. You're no mpre level headed then Jason is. Would you rather your ego and your anger give the Joker,another,Oppurtunity to hurt this family again?"

Wow Bruce, that is,wow. Hardcore man.

Anyways, yeah, that was probably my favorite paragraph in this chapter and yeah, Brure was not joking around there. As for the end of the chapter...well, I'll just ignore the alst sentence, yeah?
Tesla9 chapter 11 . 1/20
I...don't know how to respond to this.
Tesla9 chapter 10 . 1/20
Bruce, seriously dude, chill out.
Tesla9 chapter 9 . 1/20
Also, if anything happens to Dick, I'm gonna kill someone.
Tesla9 chapter 9 . 1/20
Evertone is so worried and Jason has people who lvoe an scare about him and just ASDFGHJKL!
Tesla9 chapter 8 . 1/20
This was shorter than some of the other chapters but it was pack full of emotion and feeling and , yeah. But by the end I was almost feeling a sense of peace. Then I read the last sentence. I swear, if the Joker took him...
Tesla9 chapter 7 . 1/20