Reviews for Collide
Felix Marome chapter 14 . 2/11
Loved this.
nerdsandnutella chapter 11 . 12/6/2016
I love this story so much! The attention to detail with characters is extremely impressive. Please keep writing!
Lilyzinha chapter 14 . 11/6/2016
This ending was perfect, so happy they found Jason before he went to the streets! So sad it ended but this is great and jason finally can have some peace knowing that the joker is gone!
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 14 . 10/17/2016
JUMPING UP AND DOWN SCREAMING YES YES YES HAHA BATFAMILY FOR LIFE :D
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 13 . 10/17/2016
_ YAY YAY YAY JASONS HOME ME SOOOO HAPPY I CANT EVEN EXPRESS IT! BUT I SWEAR BRUCE DONT PUSH HIM AND LOVE THE IDEAL OF LITTLE DICK AND JASON THE PROTECVIE BRO! I WOULD LOVE SEE ANOTHER STORY OF JUST HIM STAYING IN THAT WORLD AS DICKS OLDER BROTHER MAYBE AS ARKHAM KNIGHT OR REDHOOD OR JAYBIRD XD I LOVE THE STORY AND I SHALL GO ON NOW CAPS TO SHOW MY HIPPER HAPPNESS YAY!
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 6 . 10/17/2016
rip my heart to tiny peaces much TT_TT and with my playlist its just sad/ I LOVE IT THOUGH! playlist?listPL4y6Rtv0Q0cTTs8iBzLCzTM9n3IWdgR7 t take the space out of the last letter and you got it :) its my batman playlist.
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 2 . 10/17/2016
omgs i so into your story this is awsome! :D
jj chapter 14 . 8/18/2016
i absolutly loved this thank you soooooo much for writing it and please keep up the good work
demigodphan12 chapter 14 . 7/30/2016
This is my second time reading this story, and it is still as amazing as the first time. This story really shows the true reasoning of Jason and expresses his character in such a perfect way. Good job. I wish I could write as well as you.
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 14 . 7/14/2016
This story was freaking amazing and I loved it~! X) Thank you for writing this!
3 chapter 14 . 6/3/2016
Love love loved this story!
WriterGreenReads chapter 14 . 5/1/2016
I may actually cry.
TangyCitrus chapter 14 . 3/21/2016
Wonderful story and a great enjoyable read! Although, I do wish we got more time with Jason in the YJ universe, interacting with the team, with the Bats of that world, another spar with Black Canary and others, and just, more, you know, because I loved this! :D
I adored the way Jason compared and contrasted and felt about everything. How he was able to work through and heal a bit, his relationships with the Bruces, the Dicks, and the Alfreds. Also, the way he described everyone of the heroes and the nicknames he gave them. The call to Roy was awesome too and I really wish they met in person and Jason give him a verbal beat down.
I wish I could say more but I've put myself in jeopardy of failing the test I have later today and really need to study.
Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!
a person d chapter 14 . 3/7/2016
Gosh darn it, you're gonna make me cry. It's just too beautiful, it's not fair! Ugh, don't look at me, whether they're from tears of joy or just regular ones, blotchy red eyes do not look good on me!

Have a wonderful night/day!
nikesilvermoon chapter 14 . 1/3/2016
loved this fanfic! I was listening to "Until It's Gone" by Linkin Park while reading his, set the perfect mood for this story. It was a great pleasure reading such a good story that explored the angst of a broken family, the trauma of Jason Todd, etc. Thank you for writing this wonder:)