Reviews for Collide
Mysteryfan17 chapter 14 . 5/18
I love cross dimensional and time traveling fics so HOW DID I MISS THIS ONE! Happy birthday to me! I'm a huge Dick fan and only have a little bit of Jason mostly from other fics as I am more the cartoons/movies then the comics but knew the basics and I love how you included the 'knowing the team' vs. 'never worked with them at all' thing and I see it as a possible reason Jason didn't make it cause thinking about it, if he knew Flash or Superman with ANY sort of cooperation, he'd have called them to get to Jason like he did when Robin went MIA. Now to go have dinner and eat cake. :) (Only small thing, autocorrect bit you a few times, if you wanna go through and get those. I'll likely reread when I cycle through my fandoms again and I'll send you any I catch, I was in a rush to finish ;) )
selin32227 chapter 12 . 4/22
oof don't lieeee
twinklemel chapter 5 . 4/3
Omg I almost cried with Jason's feelings about his 'home', and the differences between there and the place he is now, with Bruce worrying about him and people not holding ressentment of him. Hope Jay finds a way to work things out in his reality or accept this chance to have a new beginning in a new place
JamJ chapter 14 . 3/11
Great Jason redemption! :' )
Anon chapter 14 . 10/3/2020
What a read! It was very gratifying to see the joker murdered (THANK YOU AND F*CK YOU D.C FOR ALWAYS HAVING HIM LIVE) by his own hand, and for Jason to have some sort of closure/relationship mending with his own Bruce without it being him unrealistically giving him all of his characteristics. I also died imagining Artemis trying to flirt with Jason a la Artemis with Conner in season 1.

And I felt like the epilogue was also very well done, down to the last line. This was definitely worth staying up to read :)
Bl00d-R4v3n chapter 13 . 4/29/2020
Not gonna cry. Not gonna cry. NOT GONNA CRY! AGHHHHHHH! I love this story. It is most certainly going on my favs list. I mean, this is absolutely epic, well written, and in character.
tymx chapter 14 . 4/7/2020
i just wanted to say how much i utterly loved this. i couldnt stop reading and i do regret that since i was so into it i forgot to comment along the wayyoull probably never see this, but thank you and i hope youre doing good in life. x
tymx chapter 14 . 4/7/2020
im crying so hard that i cant bring myself to read the final chapter. its currently 6:12am and i have to be up in three hours ejrkdcjkddkd
Dirkapitaion chapter 13 . 3/11/2020
This must be my tenth or a thousandth rereading of this fic, across both and ao3, and it’s still jist as good and cathartic every time. I LOVE ITTTTT
SpiralAK chapter 14 . 12/17/2019
I read this twice and enjoyed it both times. It really feels like a reasonable continuation of the movie. You've captured Jason's struggle and eventual closure really well, and there's a lot of heart in every chapter.

Thank you for writing this.
aaliag2242 chapter 1 . 11/26/2019
Hi
I love this story; I read it over and over again. It brings me a lot of joy. It's amazingly well written and the characterisations are on point. Thank you for writing this ! (ノヮ)ノ*:・゚
Bright Anarchy chapter 5 . 9/22/2019
I've read this story before and enjoyed it but almost laughed at myself at my horror that Alfred would serve tea with *GASP* cream rather than milk. Only an American or a hooligan would defile tea with cream. Cream is for coffee.
noctisluxys chapter 14 . 7/18/2019
I loved to the very end. It was bittersweet but a nice work.
Amaris1714 chapter 14 . 6/26/2019
That book... was one of the best things I have ever read it is awesome and I loved the story line as well as how you portrayed the characters!
XYZArtemis chapter 14 . 5/30/2019