Reviews for Collide
Great story. I loved everything about it.
Mashrose chapter 5 . 9/29
Dick's name is not a bad word. Please stop puttings on the last three letters.
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 14 . 7/28
Hi, hi.
I love this story.
You're an awesome author, thank you for writing this wonderful piece of literature.
Greetings!
I honestly can't even write a proper review when the fics that deserve it the most come to a climax. I'm always so bitten up by all the feelings and the climax that I can't even fathom words to describe how fricking amazing this is. The characters, the characterization, the problems and the plot, all are spectacular, to say the very least. The scene with the joker, Dick going to the other earth first and hastily, it's all amazing and as perfect as anything can get. Your writing and writing of Jason had me laughing and holding a hand over my mouth in emotion. The climax was spectacular, more than I could ever hope for, and all I can think to say now is this: keep up the good work.
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 14 . 7/6
I really enjoyed reading this story, and like how everything worked out in the end.
This was so good!
PlatoOfAncientRome34 chapter 14 . 4/7
That was awesome, you have skill my friend!
PlatoOfAncientRome34 chapter 7 . 4/7
I love the hell out of this story, EEEEPPPPPPPPPPPP! XD
Felix Marome chapter 14 . 2/11
Loved this.
nerdsandnutella chapter 11 . 12/6/2016
I love this story so much! The attention to detail with characters is extremely impressive. Please keep writing!
Lilyzinha chapter 14 . 11/6/2016
This ending was perfect, so happy they found Jason before he went to the streets! So sad it ended but this is great and jason finally can have some peace knowing that the joker is gone!
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 14 . 10/17/2016
JUMPING UP AND DOWN SCREAMING YES YES YES HAHA BATFAMILY FOR LIFE :D
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 13 . 10/17/2016
_ YAY YAY YAY JASONS HOME ME SOOOO HAPPY I CANT EVEN EXPRESS IT! BUT I SWEAR BRUCE DONT PUSH HIM AND LOVE THE IDEAL OF LITTLE DICK AND JASON THE PROTECVIE BRO! I WOULD LOVE SEE ANOTHER STORY OF JUST HIM STAYING IN THAT WORLD AS DICKS OLDER BROTHER MAYBE AS ARKHAM KNIGHT OR REDHOOD OR JAYBIRD XD I LOVE THE STORY AND I SHALL GO ON NOW CAPS TO SHOW MY HIPPER HAPPNESS YAY!
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 6 . 10/17/2016
rip my heart to tiny peaces much TT_TT and with my playlist its just sad/ I LOVE IT THOUGH! playlist?listPL4y6Rtv0Q0cTTs8iBzLCzTM9n3IWdgR7 t take the space out of the last letter and you got it :) its my batman playlist.
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 2 . 10/17/2016
omgs i so into your story this is awsome! :D