Reviews for Simple Observations
femme avenger chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Wonderful! I'm usually not compelled to review stories on FF but this was just too sweet and well-written to pass up. There is not enough good PLL femmeslash in the world so thank you for writing this little gem. Please tell me you have a sequel to this planned out, I'm dying.
Adams chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
for when the next?
TieMeDownToYourSoul chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I found this story today and I read it with the biggest smile on my face, this is so adorable. I was just aww'ing one after the other, you should write more Spemily stories(:
MelXwp chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I loved this story! It was so sweet and I hope you continue this serie.

Thanks for sharing!
PaperDanie2 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
*sniff* T-This made me cry a little... So good... I love you for this... It's going on my favorites... *tears fall* So, so fantastic and cute and you made me stay up past midnight to read the entire thing. *sniff*

Thank you for this.
dootdootboot chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I just wanted to say that you have a beautiful way of writing, and you perfectly capture these characters quirks and emotions. So friggin eloquent. The use of the word "drawl" when describing how Spencer says certain things is just, so perfect and gives me the perfect mental image of her saying it. You capture the humour, the bickering, hell, just...bravo, really. I hope you continue to write because you are so talented.
ScaryMiley chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
wow, that is so good, do you plan to do what is next for them? I would totally read it

bye
TheLumberjack chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
This was really entertaining to read. I was really drawn in from the start. I loved everything about this story and I thank you for sharing it with us :)
Katie R chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Ok, I admit, I've never really been a Spencer/Emily fan or Spemily as the fans call it, but ever since last night's episode I'm starting to see why they've gained a fan base. If ever there was a an episode for making a case for couple it'd be "My Name Is Trouble"; Spencer's first call in every scene she made a call in was to Emily, they were having a solo sleep-over until Alison showed up, and she was quite supportive of Emily getting into another school if her scholarship didn't work out. True, Spencer is supportive of all of her friends, but she just seems to be extra supportive whenever it comes to Emily Fields; again, never saw myself being into Spencer/Emily or even seeing Spencer with a girl, more preferred her with Alex, but after watching "My Name's Trouble" and reading your story I'm finally starting to understand why it is you and others find this couple a plausible one. Good job on your works, you created a wonderfully written story (this also extends to your other story Romantic Study); I'm not sure if I'll be reading anymore soon or not honestly as I am a Spalex fan more so than not when it comes to this character but you've most certainly given me something to think about and I appreciate that - honestly. I may never get to see my couple again so this could be an alternative, we'll just have to see how it goes for them in the future and if I continue to find them as I interesting as I did last Tuesday. :)
Sora Yagami chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
This is amazing!

The couple, no much writers write about it but it's so perfect!

I mean, it's like they're meant to be together xD!

And this, this! is so sweet!

You keep the exactly personalities of the characters :D.

I hope this gonna have a continue! cause... well, you know... how about Em and Spence like in... a very more intimite relationship.. (Yeah, i mean sex, lol! xD)

Well, good job! amazing!

P.S.- I don't write very good in english but I hope you forgive me for that, i can perfectly read in english but write... well, no U.

I just wanna write you this little review to show my support and like for the story .
starinvader chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
i enjoyed that. it was really good
Smayz chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Beautiful writing, I really enjoyed seeing their relationship develop.
Natalie chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
This was so easy to read, I love the way you wrote it. Please continue to write these two together, you do it so well :)
Weird Kids chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Wow. Thank you for this, so much! I love every second of it! Also I'm very thankful for the length and the fact it's a sequel to another fic that I love so much! :D I love how this was written and I love the interaction between the girls!

Perhaps in the future you write a sequel to THIS and...include Em and Spence's first time in it...IT WOULD MAKE MY YEAR...Seriously.

Anyways FANTASTICAL JOB! ;)
Adams chapter 1 . 6/11/2011