Reviews for Simple Observations
Adams chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
HI! Can you do other FanFiction S/E? Its a great job

Write soon again
everythingurnot chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
i love this couple! and your story, sequel maybe? pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaseeee
twoandeight chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
PLEASE WRITE MORE. I BEG YOU.
brittanaluver chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
i loved it! i read it over an over again like every day
LunarMiko07 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Loved it! They are just so freakin' cute together!
Abby G chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Another story with these two, you handle the characters quite well; again though I think the use of chapters would be quite helpful with the length of your story. I'm glad to see you've included everyone's favorite villain -A into the mix, it's just not a full Pretty Little Liars story without her lurking around out there somewhere. Ha. Once again you've captured the characters as they are on the show and the situations they could get themselves into such as Emily being mad Spencer told her mother about them but Spencer having done it anyways because she doesn't always think things completely through before she acts when she thinks she's right. I'm also glad you had more interactions with the couple and Aria and Hanna, the friendships are very important as well to a good Liars story. I hope you'll do another story with this couple and that it'll will be just as long because the way you write everything is great and I'd love to read another of your well written works of literature.
JUST GIVE ME MORE SPEMILY chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
MORE PLEASE,I BEG OF YOU, THIS IS LEGIT AMAZING. WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE. I NEED MORE.
endlessthirst chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Absolutely brilliant piece of work. I never really thought of a possibility for this pairing but now i wish this was true. I love spencer's protective nature of emily and how emily could provide the love and comfort that spencer needs. I also love the dynamics of the whole group especially hanna. I hope there is a sequel to this. Thanks for taking your time to write such a wonderful piece.
IxHeartxGlee chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Thanks for sharing!
angeluz04 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
wow it's really nice to read this. When i first read about this story, i was totally hooked up! I wish you'll continue these oneshots that you've made into several chapters. I really did enjoy the conflict between spencer and emily.

I think if you ever gonna continue this Emily & Spencer fic, it would be great if you tackle the lack of care of Spencer's family towards her as she found this feeling when she was with Emily. Emily would try to confront Spencer's family and knock a sense ot of them for thinking of Spencer as a pawn to the game.

Of course, pretty little liars wouldn't be complete without "A". It would be nice to give "A" a little game to play that will test the couple's relationship. It can also lead to an injury to one of the characters or something like that.

Anyways, thumbs up for writing such a fabulous story. I rarely comment on the works of others and when I'm doing that, it means that I really appreciated and liked the story that you've done. This is one of the stories that I'll never forget. Of course, including your other oneshot "A Romantic Study".
KT chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Hey, i love the way you write these two together, it's a pity they aren't together in the show, anyway please write more fics for them and i look forward to reading more of your stuff in the future :P
prettylittlewriters chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Super adorable! I loved it. These two are definitely my favorite femslash relationship for PLL!
Step04 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
i hope you had another oneshot
jaltax chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
This series is amazing, I can totally see it happening. The writing is brilliant and I can only hope that you decide to write more stories for the series.
SPEMILY chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Sorry if this goes up twice - computer's connection is sometimes super glitchy about stuff. :)

Hope poor Spencer's choice to be adventurous doesn't come back to bite her with that lasagna choice she made! Would make for a cute Nurse Emily moment taking care of her though if Spencer let's her - she's not really big on showing a lot of weaknesses it seems like from the show. Haha! Hanna always has the best lines on the show and it seems you kept that going in here - I love it! :) Drunk Emily is so funny - are you going to have that in here as well? The whole dance-a-thon thing on the show with her getting completely wasted off of the very little alcohol Hanna had in her purse that evening was hilarious! Shay Mitchell did an amazing job there! :) Oh no -A has gotten involved - hope the couple will be safe at the end of whatever -A is planning!

Spencer's not the president of something at Rosewood High already - I'd almost say that she was slacking on being Spencer but I'm afraid she could kick my butt for saying it. Lol. Emily does have a major point about Spencer's family - they don't care so I can't see them caring about the fact that Spencer's now dating Emily. She's never someone Melissa has dated so Melissa will be thrilled about that I'm sure and Emily herself is a wonderful person who could actually help increase their reputation and standards as it was - just as long as she doesn't do anything to bring any trouble to their door step that could harm the Hastings name I'm betting they do care about what the girls do or don't do together. Spencer has a right to be upset with Paige after what she did now not only to her friend but girlfriend as well! I do wonder what Spencer said to Paige though that has her so worried - not that you could blame her of course by any means with Spencer's anger streaks. Will we be able to find out what could have happened between the two of them in this or any future story you might involving Spemily?

I love how protective Spencer is of Emily - it's so sweet and cute! Agree with Emily about Spencer being scary but not because of the millions of quotes she has going on in her head but simply because of the fact their is something a little scary and concerning involving Spencer's quick to tempt attitude and what she could do to someone in that raged mood. She's like the She-Hulk or something somethings - not that it makes us love her any less of course! :) Another after school activity to participate in - one has to wonder if Spencer is really doing them for herself and her college resume or just because her parents tell her to because it looks good for the family? Poor Spencer if she's doing it for anyone other than herself - can understand some of the under lying rage she possesses at being so pressed upon over the facts. High/low - would have liked to see Spencer trying to explain that to her friends and see who else didn't get it or which actually managed to say they did. Maybe in another story. :) Aww Emily is just so sweet wanting to protect Spencer like Spencer wants to protect her she's just more of the emotional side of the relationship where Spencer's the physical but that's in part I'm sure what makes them such a good compatible couple!

Spencer definitely does have her own style for each day which is always classy and she manages to look great but I'm starting to agree with Emily's statement - she does just more for the occasion than she does just the simple day. I wonder if she even knows how to just grab something out of the closet and go if need be? Probably not though. Ha. Love Spencer always opening doors for Emily it's incredibly sweet of her - no wonder all parents love her she has the best manners of the entire group. She's a very impressive date to say the least I'm sure! Spencer definitely does think of everything to make a date good - again I say she is on to impress! Love that Spencer isn't pushing Emily to tell her mother about them because she knows how difficult it is for her and that she doesn't want to ruin things between them - these two are just letting each other be who they are and it makes this couple all the more sweet I think. Well now Emily will always know the perfect gift if she ever needs or wants to score major points with her girlfriend - a pet! Just no fish. :) Emily's got a great idea - Spencer could see if being a vet is really what she'd want to do and it's yet another volunteer thing for her parents to approve of for college applications so everyone wins on this one. Spencer should at least try it out a few times before completely giving up if nothing else than for her own personal ventures and knowledge. $145? Is Spencer...never mind she's a Hastings - $145 to them is more probably like $30/$40/$50 to the rest of us. Price-y but justifiable to a degree as well if they're something she really likes and clearly she did once upon a time. Spencer does have the ability to be alittle perverted I'll give that one to Emily as well.

I still love for the most part that Emily and Hanna refuse to call Ezra anything but Mr. Fitz. :) Leave it to Hanna Miren to find out all the good stuff if there's any to be found - she truely is possibly the most fun one of the group. Not so sure Hanna could win that fight but I'm betting she could give Spencer a surprising run for her money! And another point to Hanna is the fact that she's right - Spencer is extremely scary when she wants to be and she did nothing but help prove that fact by almost going after poor Hanna for saying it. Thank goodness Emily has the abilities of Betty Ross and can calm her Hulk down all the same - Hanna should be glad she's always on Emily's good side. Ha. Red Bull and coffee - definitely a girlfriend red flag for Emily to throw up before it does end up causing Spencer a negative reaction and slows her body down for her whether she likes it or not! Leave it to Melissa to ruin Spencer's moment with Emily although it is only fair to a degree seeing how many moments Spencer's probably ruined of hers so she sort of owes this one to Melissa. Emily shares her girlfriend's manners it seem and then some - at least she's respectful enough not to have sex with their daughter in the Hastings own home while they're down the hall asleep. That's some seriously respectful upbringing she has going there - she's such a great kid I don't understand why her mother is giving her such a hard time about who she is or with - well okay no one wants their child with the "bad guy" so to speak but Spencer has to be the most mannered person next to Emily I dont know how Pam could hate the fact Emily picked her to date.

Oh Spencer Hastings would not be doing wilderness camp Emily most certainly doesn't have to worry about that - Pamela Fields does not have the kind of pull it would take to make Spencer get on that bus. Talking to your girlfriend's mother behind her back - not the smartest move for the relationship one might think but still a very Spencer Hastings type move to make all the same. Just as with what she did on the show Spencer's protective nature has gotten the better of her here and while this will probably work out just as well it was still not the best call to make Emily-wise one might say! Hanna did go after Spencer that's a nice sight to read about but thankfully for the future of everyone Aria was there to stop them from doing something they'd regret - do wonder what Hanna said to her before going inside though that'd be just as interesting to know as what Spencer said that has Paige so afraid of her. :) I'm so glad thee two made up but your ending suggests there may be another story to come in the future which I so entirely hope there is because I'd love to read it!

You did a most fabulous job working with these characters and keeping them true to the versions we love on the show. I hope you'll continue to work with this couple in the future and do more with them - maybe even a nice wedding story for the two! Would be fun to see which friend got to take which bride out for their bachelorette party - part of me thinks Hanna should get Spencer duty just because it'd give them a chance to really talk about Emily and how both want the best for her but allow Hanna to assure Spencer that if she was to hurt Emily's feelings deeply again she will take action. :) Also Hanna might actually be able to help Spencer lighten up enough to enjoy her party - I'd just hope she wouldn't make her late for the wedding the next day though I could see that happening should Spencer give fully into any of Hanna's plans. Ha. For some reason I see them going to a carnival or something and one talking the other into doing rides like the Sling Shot which is where they strap you into your seat and then shot you up into the air and let you fall around until the ride slows itself down - feel free to steal the idea all you want I'd rather see someone be able to use it with good use like you seem very capable of than just sitting inside my head unrealized. :) A wonderful job on the story and I realize this is a super long review but it was such a great story I wanted to let you know how I felt on it! A great choice in couples - a wonderfully done story - and I look forward very much to those you do in the future with this pairing which I'm most certainly hoping you will continue with preferably sooner rather than later! Great job! :)

-A Spemily Fan