Reviews for Simple Observations
Jawsia chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Well, again: Thank you very much! :-)

Right now I wish, English was my native language so I could express in it's whole depth why I loved reading this sequel. This particular pairing might be one reason. But much more important is your way of writing these characters, and your love for the details. Details are so important! And some of youre sentences made smile really wide!

Should you ever decide to write some more, I am absolutely sure, I will read it. :-)

J.
fizbanoz chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Great series. I know that you haven't decided whether or not to continue, but I hope you do - Emily deserves to see more of Spencer's excessively expensive underwear.
Lestat Giovanni chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
dreiser, you frickin' rock the fanfic world right now! I loved it! You didn't make it seem too perfect, put some valid obstacles in there, and included the friends a lot like I'm sure they would want! Great job!
Ryoko05 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
OMG thank you so much for this sequel and I really hope you continue with this universe. There are not enough PLL femslash fic out there and diff not enough Spencer/Emily. Also, your long fics make me so happy :D Thanks again for posting this and I can't wait to read more of your fics :D
FemAnon chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Dreiser, babe. I love ya; you're one of my favorite fanfic writers, but WTF. HOW COULD YOU CHEAT US OUT OF SPENCER AND EMILY'S FIRST TIME? "The End." Oh, hell no. There better be another "one-shot" effectively turning this thing you got going on into a trilogy. Also:

- What on earth did Spencer say or do to Paige that has nearly got her cowering in fear? Paige? Afraid? Nonsense. :P

- It's not just her confrontation with Paige, or the fact that she withheld on discussing her bisexuality - it seems to me that you're hinting that there's this whole, big "scary" side to Spence that the girls (Hanna anyway) have only gotten a glimpse of.

Girl, you got some 'splainin' to do.
SpencerFan chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Nice job, I liked your story very much! :) The characters were very much like they are on the show and I liked how you went through the start of the relationship. I hope you'll do more Spemily pieces in the future. :) Good job!
SolitudeMyLove chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Incredible its well written its sweet and hot,I love it this one is added to my faves.

Hope to read more from you in the future ).

XX