Reviews for Absolute Zero
Guest chapter 14 . 12/8/2016
So suspenseful! Really anticipating the next chapter! Very nice!
Half-Dragon127 chapter 14 . 12/4/2016
The chapter is very good. I can't wait to see how they get out of this! As for your rant I feel the same way. But, hey! At least it seems like this is is gonna be a big year for video games and anime!
Jarjaxle chapter 14 . 11/30/2016
...Checks Reviews...CG Season 3...!? O_O ALL HAIL LELOUCH! AND LuluxKALLEN I HOPE! XD

and damn...plan just hit the Bottom...wonder how many will actually survive.

damn that Fan service tough...enjoying it! XD...hmm...Lulu's possible harem is growing? wouldn't mind if Fadah join it..X) damn that 3 Daggers scene tough...Shudder to think about it actually! ...Missing the Shirley! T.T
WDCain Man chapter 14 . 11/28/2016
I loved the Kallen fanservice which is always a nice way to begin a chapter. The ending was also a good way to close out a chapter. I hope Lelouch has a plan to turn this one around. He is slowly getting back to be who he once was. Honestly this chapter had good suspense gradually rising. It really felt like something horrible was going to happen. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Coolguysdontlookatexplosions chapter 14 . 11/27/2016
hoooly shit dude have you heard the news about code geass season 3 being announced? im so hyped like what is life anymore :)))))

Apparently it will be called Lelouch of the Ressurection so I guess that means Lelouch that glorious bastard survived in the end 3
Guest chapter 14 . 11/27/2016
Trump 2016.
Titanfire999 chapter 14 . 11/25/2016
Trump was a protest vote. The end.
Feel you chapter 14 . 11/25/2016
Trump supporter here. Everything that you feel about Trump, we felt about the prospect of him losing. His victory has been our second breathe, so to speak. Happy thanksgiving.
KingofHeartless'09 chapter 14 . 11/25/2016
I very how you're giving the Knights of the Round more screentime comparedo to the show.
Republic Che chapter 13 . 10/7/2016
This story is truly AWESOME!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/2/2016
Another great chapter. Love it!
Suzululu4moe chapter 13 . 8/29/2016
Good thing Nunnally is deemed unfit for political marriage and that euphie is dead. Imagine if the emperor sent them to the sexists . Though I guess Cornelia wild pull a lelouch if that ever happens.

Lol todoh blushing. Ahahah Chiba is gonna kill her.

Oh oh the crazy one has arrived... Given her trauma of coloured men add the fact that what they do to women ... Chances are she will go berserk from ptsd and wipe them out in then name of Euphemia.
Suzululu4moe chapter 12 . 8/29/2016
Good thing it wasn't Cornelia and her troops they would have shot the sexist for insulting her.

Though I wonder why they sent a female there... To troll the locals or to make them underestimate Britnia.
Suzululu4moe chapter 11 . 8/28/2016
Poor kaguya

Well at least this allows him to show his crew a miracle to build back his brownie points.
Suzululu4moe chapter 10 . 8/28/2016