Reviews for Absolute Zero
Undying Soul98 chapter 12 . 7/2
This is a brilliant story with an interesting premise. I haven't read another story like this one, and I feel that the divergence of having Lelouch never regain his memory was an interesting choice- normally people seem to do divergences after Charles Death or during R1. The way you've handled your plot is also praise worthy. You've had to toe a difficult line between Lelouch's Lamperouge persona and his trying to return to his roots as Zero, and all things consdiered it was handled well. I could see in your writing how Lelouch struggled to get into the part, and enjoyed reading how bit by bit he is starting to become More. More divergences have ensued due to Lelouch not being as competent as his canon self, but its a refreshing view. As for this arc- I could have happily skipped it, but I see now that its being handled well. The MIddle East and terrorism is always a tough subject matter to cover, but you've given it sufficient attention- while the cast is a bit stereotypey, you also made them Human and at least tried to show the geopolitical atmosphere correctly. Either way, this deserves more reviews, and I hope that you update soon. Undying Soul out.
Vaanarash chapter 3 . 5/10
Sorry, but even my suspension of disbelief can't take this. Shirley is teenage girl. Not a soldier, spy, assassin, etc. There's no way that Rolo wouldn't notice her -presuming he has at least enough training to be away of his surroundings- or that she could tell at a glance that he had a knife and gun hidden in his clothing. And as far as she's concerned, Rolo is Lelouch's beloved brother and vice versa, so "the only logical conclusion" for her wouldn't be that Rolo was planning to kill Lelouch.

Nor are you going to convince me that Villeta, a highly trained solider capable of killing three armed men with her bare hands, would miss shooting at her target from less than twenty feet away. Same with CC somehow completely missing Rolo when she had the element of surprise, then missing again but somehow magically hitting the gun and not the limb holding the gun.

And finally, no amount of training will allow you to shrug off or survive being shot in the chest multiple times. Medical attention could save your life, basic first aid could keep you alive long enough to get that medical attention, adrenaline could let you not realize you've been shot/keep moving anyway, but being a soldier rather than a civilian would not.
Inheritance1990 chapter 12 . 5/8
Great story. Nice to see somthing original for once.
Akuma-Heika chapter 11 . 4/10
You'll either have to either start an entirely new rebellion…and even I doubt you could…or give up on everything."
He has an in to taking control of the Chinese Federation and Odysseus so starting a new rebellion would likely be easier, since he wouldn’t be limited by the Mask of Zero.

I will allow any secrets you held in the past to slide. Even your identity. But if anymore come up that are relevant, you will share them with us. Family, background the whole gist."
Zero nodded, which Todoh took as an agreement. However, Zero was nervous about where this was headed. Despite Lelouch's better judgment, he decided to lie…at least, partially. "Hopefully the details of my Geass never have to come up."
His Geass would be covered by his past secrets. It wouldn’t be a new secret so Todou could not call him out on it later.

Somehow." he reminded himself. Reluctantly, he had to admit he wouldn't know how to coerce Zero into his obligations if he began to lead them astray. For his country, though, he would find a way. "I better get going to the bridge; time is not on our side
Just realized that lulu sharing what he can to Todou alone would help tremendously in preventing many issues and aiding his charade.

this is the Guren SanDAIkami
Guren some adjustments based on Shinto's 3 GREAT gods?"
Shintoism has far more than 3 gods.

that based on Tsukiyomi."
"The GOD of the moon..." Kallen whispered in awe.
Kaguya is the goddess of the moon…not sure if she is an actual goddess though. Out of the Three Great Gods, only Amaterasu is female.

they will always advance their technology, and they will not show their breakthroughs until it is too late
with their arrogance, I believe an argument can be made against both points.

Negative, sir. The Federation was explicitly ordered to inform us of any undersea activity and obtain prior approval, sir."
This kid is an idiot. We told them so, so they must be listening to us…

he was glad DIETHARD

yeah, Lulu REALLY needs to let Todou in on some of his secrets.

she saw in the lingerie stores (story for another time),
I sense a story behind it!

Kyoto was her birthplace
And the original capital.

. But if it did that, it would leave the king vulnerable to the knight
Than the king is already in mate. A knight attacks OVER the pieces in its way so if it would be attacking the king if the bishop moves out of the way, that means it is already attacking the king. If it is doing so and it is whites turn that means it is mate, or a mishap, but we have to assume mate.

She hailed me as a god
I do not remember that

"You know, as forward as she is, I'm surprised you didn't just accept Kaguya's offer
"Okay, okay." Kallen smiled. "I'll stop teasing you right now."
Lulu should have channeled Milly!

I just realized, why did Milly and Rivalz not remember Suzaku? In canon, they remember him as a student.

"But I'd MUCH RATHER try something

Strategy is my FORTE

"There is nothing to be sorry about." Monica smiled as she made herself comfortable. "In fact, I look very much forward to crushing their foolish pride."
"Just make sure you're prepared for the repercussions if you do." Daniel warned her as he looked out the window.
She needs to remember, that if she is brutally raped and disabled…the Emperor is as likely to do nothing as not.
themaximus chapter 10 . 4/10
(SPECIAL OBS!)-Sorry for bother you in the reviews again(I will stop to do this,I promise),but really PLEASE,answer ALL the questions that I sent to you.
I'm really anxious for the answer of ALL those questions.
Then,really please,answer those questions.
And,again,thank you for your time.
Demons Anarchy of Pride chapter 12 . 4/8
...you know, this story perfectly brings out one of the most problematic things in the world; religion. Seriously, this whole "women are lower than men" thing really pisses me off, though maybe it's because I'm surrounded by the women in my family. At any rate, this is surely going to be interesting, and I dare not think of what shall happen. It's also nice to see Lelouch toughening up some as well.

God knows he needs it XD

As always, wonderful work. Update soon!
Great chapter. Love that Kallen and C.C. are teaching (or atleast trying to teach) Lelouch how to fight. Who knows, maybe he'll end up on par as Suzaku, because that's sure as hell useful.
themaximus chapter 11 . 4/8
(SPECIAL OBS!)-Sorry for bother you in the reviews again(this is the last time that I will do this, I promise),but really PLEASE,answer the questions/new message that I sent to you.
I'm really anxious for the answer of those questions.
Then,really please,answer the questions.
And,again,thank you for your time.
themaximus chapter 12 . 4/8
Great chapter!
Please,update the next soon.

(SPECIAL OBS!)-Also,sorry for ask about this in the reviews,but really PLEASE,answer the questions that are in the PM that I sent to you.
I'm really anxious for the answer of those questions.
Thank you for your time.
Republic chapter 12 . 4/7
Awesome chapter! Please update soon!
HE-SpecOps chapter 12 . 4/7
Wow. Everybody is a neocon. The views in this chapter are worse than most of what was heard in the W. Bush era.

Also, Zero shouldn't call North America "the Homeland" when brieffing the black knights.

And forcing a man to dance in public in a belly dancer outfit ? How childish and twisted is that ? Lo and behold, here is Zero, a champion of Justice, he treats crimes that he considers severe with cliché cultural perversion with completely unpredictable outcome. It could just be an humiliation or it could cost him his life. But he justly deserves one of those, not both. How letting his punishment to fate be just ?

Then, there is Mary-Sue Fadah... you told in the AN that you want us to fall in love with her (a bob cut, really ?). Should have browsed TVTROPES a bit more to not fall in all the traps you stuck yourself in.

My advice : try again.
Good idea continue! PLEASE please please please please!?
KallenViBrittania chapter 11 . 1/29
Get the kalulu romance on already I'm dying over here!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/10/2015
Cute. Lelouch is developing feelings for certain people. Really liking the story!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/4/2015
You are one great writer. And this is one excellent story.
118 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »