Reviews for Absolute Zero
Suzululu4moe chapter 9 . 8/28/2016
The woes of being sexy ahaha kallen.

Cute Gino steak scene.

I wonder how Suzuku will keep it up given that nunally has the schools contact info memorized and their friends' numbers as well. Lol she might even invite milly to a ball or party she is holding.
Suzululu4moe chapter 8 . 8/28/2016
Oh kallen and her bunny issues.

Ahahah viletta and her ability like a roach.

If i were cc I'd put todoh there just to troll him.
Suzululu4moe chapter 7 . 8/28/2016
Lol dramatic lelouch. Glad to know he still has it. Though too bad no jojo pose.
Suzululu4moe chapter 6 . 8/28/2016
Nice job Lelouch. Well if he forgot how to pose he could always improvise with a JoJo pose lolz . Saw the jo jo pose meme ahaha

Crazy nina.
Suzululu4moe chapter 5 . 8/28/2016
Two man army ready to rumble . Lolz nice kick butt Anya. Ahaha Suzuku getting a lesson from the uncle
Suzululu4moe chapter 4 . 8/28/2016
Lol burn the traitor.

Nice lelouch with his determination.
Suzululu4moe chapter 3 . 8/28/2016
Oh Shirley . Nice sentimental scene with her.
Suzululu4moe chapter 2 . 8/28/2016
Poor guy his world gets flipped upside down.
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Lucky escape cc
blarg7865 chapter 13 . 8/18/2016
Next chapter should be good. What will happen will likely have a large effect on Britannia and the world in general, especially with all the other areas under Britannian rule.

It'll be interesting how the goals of each person will proceed, to Lelouch with defeating Britannia, to Nina's in getting vengeance, to Charles in killing god, to Kaguya with getting Lelouch to have a harem of unique and strong women, to Suzaku...who also wants vengeance.

And will Rolo re-appear soon?
Otaku-Nation666 chapter 13 . 8/17/2016
I find the idea of religion to be utterly idiotic, and this chapter reinforces it. Especially with the women part! It is horrible! All men are not created equal is definitely true in some aspects of the world, but this is taking it a bit TOO far in my tastes. I hope Zero blows this whole thing out of orbit soon, because I am getting SICK of it!
Undying Soul98 chapter 12 . 7/2/2016
This is a brilliant story with an interesting premise. I haven't read another story like this one, and I feel that the divergence of having Lelouch never regain his memory was an interesting choice- normally people seem to do divergences after Charles Death or during R1. The way you've handled your plot is also praise worthy. You've had to toe a difficult line between Lelouch's Lamperouge persona and his trying to return to his roots as Zero, and all things consdiered it was handled well. I could see in your writing how Lelouch struggled to get into the part, and enjoyed reading how bit by bit he is starting to become More. More divergences have ensued due to Lelouch not being as competent as his canon self, but its a refreshing view. As for this arc- I could have happily skipped it, but I see now that its being handled well. The MIddle East and terrorism is always a tough subject matter to cover, but you've given it sufficient attention- while the cast is a bit stereotypey, you also made them Human and at least tried to show the geopolitical atmosphere correctly. Either way, this deserves more reviews, and I hope that you update soon. Undying Soul out.
Vaanarash chapter 3 . 5/10/2016
Sorry, but even my suspension of disbelief can't take this. Shirley is teenage girl. Not a soldier, spy, assassin, etc. There's no way that Rolo wouldn't notice her -presuming he has at least enough training to be away of his surroundings- or that she could tell at a glance that he had a knife and gun hidden in his clothing. And as far as she's concerned, Rolo is Lelouch's beloved brother and vice versa, so "the only logical conclusion" for her wouldn't be that Rolo was planning to kill Lelouch.

Nor are you going to convince me that Villeta, a highly trained solider capable of killing three armed men with her bare hands, would miss shooting at her target from less than twenty feet away. Same with CC somehow completely missing Rolo when she had the element of surprise, then missing again but somehow magically hitting the gun and not the limb holding the gun.

And finally, no amount of training will allow you to shrug off or survive being shot in the chest multiple times. Medical attention could save your life, basic first aid could keep you alive long enough to get that medical attention, adrenaline could let you not realize you've been shot/keep moving anyway, but being a soldier rather than a civilian would not.
Inheritance1990 chapter 12 . 5/8/2016
Great story. Nice to see somthing original for once.
Akuma-Heika chapter 11 . 4/10/2016
You'll either have to either start an entirely new rebellion…and even I doubt you could…or give up on everything."
He has an in to taking control of the Chinese Federation and Odysseus so starting a new rebellion would likely be easier, since he wouldn’t be limited by the Mask of Zero.

I will allow any secrets you held in the past to slide. Even your identity. But if anymore come up that are relevant, you will share them with us. Family, background the whole gist."
Zero nodded, which Todoh took as an agreement. However, Zero was nervous about where this was headed. Despite Lelouch's better judgment, he decided to lie…at least, partially. "Hopefully the details of my Geass never have to come up."
His Geass would be covered by his past secrets. It wouldn’t be a new secret so Todou could not call him out on it later.

Somehow." he reminded himself. Reluctantly, he had to admit he wouldn't know how to coerce Zero into his obligations if he began to lead them astray. For his country, though, he would find a way. "I better get going to the bridge; time is not on our side
Just realized that lulu sharing what he can to Todou alone would help tremendously in preventing many issues and aiding his charade.

this is the Guren SanDAIkami
Guren some adjustments based on Shinto's 3 GREAT gods?"
Shintoism has far more than 3 gods.

that based on Tsukiyomi."
"The GOD of the moon..." Kallen whispered in awe.
Kaguya is the goddess of the moon…not sure if she is an actual goddess though. Out of the Three Great Gods, only Amaterasu is female.

they will always advance their technology, and they will not show their breakthroughs until it is too late
with their arrogance, I believe an argument can be made against both points.

Negative, sir. The Federation was explicitly ordered to inform us of any undersea activity and obtain prior approval, sir."
This kid is an idiot. We told them so, so they must be listening to us…

he was glad DIETHARD

yeah, Lulu REALLY needs to let Todou in on some of his secrets.

she saw in the lingerie stores (story for another time),
I sense a story behind it!

Kyoto was her birthplace
And the original capital.

. But if it did that, it would leave the king vulnerable to the knight
Than the king is already in mate. A knight attacks OVER the pieces in its way so if it would be attacking the king if the bishop moves out of the way, that means it is already attacking the king. If it is doing so and it is whites turn that means it is mate, or a mishap, but we have to assume mate.

She hailed me as a god
I do not remember that

"You know, as forward as she is, I'm surprised you didn't just accept Kaguya's offer
"Okay, okay." Kallen smiled. "I'll stop teasing you right now."
Lulu should have channeled Milly!

I just realized, why did Milly and Rivalz not remember Suzaku? In canon, they remember him as a student.

"But I'd MUCH RATHER try something

Strategy is my FORTE

"There is nothing to be sorry about." Monica smiled as she made herself comfortable. "In fact, I look very much forward to crushing their foolish pride."
"Just make sure you're prepared for the repercussions if you do." Daniel warned her as he looked out the window.
She needs to remember, that if she is brutally raped and disabled…the Emperor is as likely to do nothing as not.
129 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »