Reviews for Absolute Zero
Guest chapter 9 . 12/10/2015
Cute. Lelouch is developing feelings for certain people. Really liking the story!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/4/2015
You are one great writer. And this is one excellent story.
vienx.001 chapter 11 . 12/2/2015
you know what.. i really hate suzaku.. in a waybhe usbinsane himself.. he thought himself as a friend but in my opinion he gave lelouch to emperor.. is just an act to fulfill his revenge.. i dont mind revenge in itself.. but what i dont like he justifiesbit for thw world.. he shouldbjust fucking admit he want lelouch die for euphie revenge
nice plot u got there.. not many amnesic lelouch i think.i hope thwre will be a pairing.. well i prefer harem lol
i hope u update fast
Guest chapter 11 . 11/20/2015
I really like how you've portrayed this Lelouch with his inner turmoils. You're an excellent writer and seem to capture the happenings and feelings of situations perfectly and realistically. I have nothing bad to say about this. Really glad to see that you haven't abandoned it and I long to see the day where Lelouch gets his memories back. One of my most favourite stories on this site. Thank you!
Scarease chapter 11 . 11/20/2015
Great story so far man I want more.
Demons Anarchy of Pride chapter 11 . 11/19/2015
...exciting, breath-taking, and electrifying.
Lord Trollbias chapter 11 . 11/19/2015
Yes its back. Good chapter and to Arabia it is.
JoA chapter 10 . 8/4/2015
A great fanfiction. Unique and fresh. Not many stories like this out here. Something you might want to consider is in the new Akito the Exiled ep 3 of (don't want to put any spoilers here) something about breaking control of geass. Great story, thoroughly entertained.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/16/2015
Wtf! I'm pissed off that this story isn't getting more recognition. It's fresh, unique and well-written. Who wouldn't want to read something like this? I've been thoroughly entertained throughout the whole chapters. Thank you or such a fine piece of work!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/6/2015
awesome chapter! love this! deserves way more recognition!
TooLaztToLogin chapter 10 . 3/5/2015
Awesome chapter! Was ecstatic when I saw you're update! Not gonna lie, this is a really unique plot and can't wait to see the direction it's heading. Amnesiac Lelouch is entertaining, really hope to see how the situation unfolds when or if he gets his memories back.
Shiki Shiori chapter 7 . 3/4/2015
sorry. this is not a review. I think there is someone named dietrich who should be diethard on this chapter.

thanks for the story.
a friend chapter 8 . 3/3/2015
not gonna say anything differnett
a fiend chapter 4 . 3/3/2015
not gonna say anything differnet
a friend chapter 3 . 3/3/2015