Reviews for Absolute Zero
themaximus chapter 10 . 4/10/2016
(SPECIAL OBS!)-Sorry for bother you in the reviews again(I will stop to do this,I promise),but really PLEASE,answer ALL the questions that I sent to you.
I'm really anxious for the answer of ALL those questions.
Then,really please,answer those questions.
And,again,thank you for your time.
Demons Anarchy of Pride chapter 12 . 4/8/2016
...you know, this story perfectly brings out one of the most problematic things in the world; religion. Seriously, this whole "women are lower than men" thing really pisses me off, though maybe it's because I'm surrounded by the women in my family. At any rate, this is surely going to be interesting, and I dare not think of what shall happen. It's also nice to see Lelouch toughening up some as well.

God knows he needs it XD

As always, wonderful work. Update soon!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/8/2016
Great chapter. Love that Kallen and C.C. are teaching (or atleast trying to teach) Lelouch how to fight. Who knows, maybe he'll end up on par as Suzaku, because that's sure as hell useful.
themaximus chapter 11 . 4/8/2016
(SPECIAL OBS!)-Sorry for bother you in the reviews again(this is the last time that I will do this, I promise),but really PLEASE,answer the questions/new message that I sent to you.
I'm really anxious for the answer of those questions.
Then,really please,answer the questions.
And,again,thank you for your time.
themaximus chapter 12 . 4/8/2016
Great chapter!
Please,update the next soon.

(SPECIAL OBS!)-Also,sorry for ask about this in the reviews,but really PLEASE,answer the questions that are in the PM that I sent to you.
I'm really anxious for the answer of those questions.
Thank you for your time.
Republic chapter 12 . 4/7/2016
Awesome chapter! Please update soon!
HE-SpecOps chapter 12 . 4/7/2016
Wow. Everybody is a neocon. The views in this chapter are worse than most of what was heard in the W. Bush era.

Also, Zero shouldn't call North America "the Homeland" when brieffing the black knights.

And forcing a man to dance in public in a belly dancer outfit ? How childish and twisted is that ? Lo and behold, here is Zero, a champion of Justice, he treats crimes that he considers severe with cliché cultural perversion with completely unpredictable outcome. It could just be an humiliation or it could cost him his life. But he justly deserves one of those, not both. How letting his punishment to fate be just ?

Then, there is Mary-Sue Fadah... you told in the AN that you want us to fall in love with her (a bob cut, really ?). Should have browsed TVTROPES a bit more to not fall in all the traps you stuck yourself in.

My advice : try again.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/28/2016
Good idea continue! PLEASE please please please please!?
KallenViBrittania chapter 11 . 1/29/2016
Get the kalulu romance on already I'm dying over here!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/10/2015
Cute. Lelouch is developing feelings for certain people. Really liking the story!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/4/2015
You are one great writer. And this is one excellent story.
vienx.001 chapter 11 . 12/2/2015
you know what.. i really hate suzaku.. in a waybhe usbinsane himself.. he thought himself as a friend but in my opinion he gave lelouch to emperor.. is just an act to fulfill his revenge.. i dont mind revenge in itself.. but what i dont like he justifiesbit for thw world.. he shouldbjust fucking admit he want lelouch die for euphie revenge
nice plot u got there.. not many amnesic lelouch i think.i hope thwre will be a pairing.. well i prefer harem lol
i hope u update fast
Guest chapter 11 . 11/20/2015
I really like how you've portrayed this Lelouch with his inner turmoils. You're an excellent writer and seem to capture the happenings and feelings of situations perfectly and realistically. I have nothing bad to say about this. Really glad to see that you haven't abandoned it and I long to see the day where Lelouch gets his memories back. One of my most favourite stories on this site. Thank you!
Scarease chapter 11 . 11/20/2015
Great story so far man I want more.
Demons Anarchy of Pride chapter 11 . 11/19/2015
...exciting, breath-taking, and electrifying.
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »