Reviews for Star Fox High Reel Days
Mr Foxer chapter 30 . 1/14
AMAZING SERIES 10/10 Keep it up, :D
Guest chapter 31 . 12/20/2015
It honestly feels weird knowing this is over. Kinda surreal even. I look forward to reading your other works and it would be amazing if you did indeed continue with these characters in college
TheQuestionMark101 chapter 31 . 11/28/2015
Happy to see that you are gonna work on the other projects. Can't wait to read them, always makes me happy when I do or weird (idk). Anyway keep it up man.
Co-lord44 chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
It was worth the wait. I can't wait for more from Hit the Mark. However as for the what if scenarios; again I don't think it's needed. First of all you've done two stories already where Krystal and Fox end up together plus same for Miyu and Fox. Also while the idea of Luna and Fox is interesting, along with Fox and Katt, it just doesn't feel right. Besides, in my fan fic I've done weddings between other characters so I know how that would play out. But overall this series is a good one.
Bloodwolf432 chapter 31 . 11/23/2015
I would like to see those 'what if' scenarios. Maybe you could post them all together in one big story with the chapters marked as who's being paired with who. Mostly I just want to see more Fox and Katt since I've decided to make this my number 1 ship for Star Fox and making Fox x Krystal number 2.
Miranda Pearl chapter 31 . 11/23/2015
Personally, I think you gave the story a very nice ending. It was bittersweet and I think a lot of people like that. Adding onto that would just convolute everything and to keep everything neat and tidy it would be best to leave it as is.

PM me if you want to discuss more, as always. I am more than happy to provide input. I've yet to hear back to you about Hit the Mark and other potential projects
Co-lord44 chapter 30 . 11/21/2015
Worth the wait in the end. All's well that ends well. Now at least you can focus on those other two stories. Fay and Bill was a little surprised to have so many children though. As well that Panther and Krystal didn't end up together. As for katt and Falco... well considering how they end up together in one of your other stories and in mind, I've got nothing to complain. Not expecting the part of the biological mother meeting her daughter thought. But pleased overall how this turned out.
SolarEnergy07 chapter 30 . 11/21/2015
I honestly was expecting an aftermath chapter after chapter 29.
TrodianD98 chapter 30 . 11/20/2015
*insert slow clap* That my friend was a great ending, liked how you told how the others went on with their lives helped build up to the climax of Fox. Jamie and her real mom being explained , and the ending quoto masterful,truely couldn't have been said any other way. Heh Thus ends the high reel days of Star Fox I cant wait to see what you have in store for us man, to the long future of kick ass story telling Take it easy man
Bloodwolf432 chapter 30 . 11/20/2015
So, what is going to be next time then? A story about the children and their experiences in High School?
ChilledBoo chapter 29 . 10/31/2015
This fan-fiction is just perfect in every way. Kinda sad this is the last installment and is coming to an end soon, I really really loved seeing the characters develop each chapter ever since the first one was uploaded. ((I wish you could continue writing more Star fox as there's barely any writers out there interested in it d:)))
Luke0603 chapter 29 . 10/26/2015
God I love these stories. I dont want them to end! x.x
TrodianD98 chapter 29 . 10/26/2015
...huh. cant really think about what to say hm liked hos you described basicly all the characters fellings and acceptence over of all that went down but for some reason it just seems oddly executed mostly the last bit didn't see that coming btw kinda like one of those "Well holy sh # that just happened." Moments very well done its just the setting at the graduation the proposal seems out if place thats the best to put it in words really. That aside everything else is A okay covered a lot of things that needed to be covered so yeah heh cant wait to see what happens next .
Cerberusx chapter 29 . 10/26/2015
...Sigh. Good chapter mate. Saddened by Fox asking Fara to marry him though. Was hoping for Krystal in all honesty.
BlueLightning22 chapter 29 . 10/26/2015
omg fox and fara getting married was literally the best thing that ever happened in a high school graduation although i knew that were to to get married but i didnt expect it to be like this this is a whole new level of reaching adulthood and i am glad that this whole thing ended so happily despite all the ups and downs you sir are one the best writers this site has to offer and thank for making such an awesome fanfic this will be unrelated but remember on deviantart you posted star fox the corrupted wars on your phantasy star account i would love for you to upload the story on here and continue it (you dont have to if you dont want to)