Reviews for Star Fox High Reel Days
Cerberusx chapter 18 . 3h
He is a man whore though. Without a doubt. I feel like this is leaning towards Fox X Fara and I'm I bit surprised. I'm hoping for Fox to hook back up with Krystal.
Cerberusx chapter 12 . 5/23
Actually Jessie threw Krystal from the third story balcony if I recall correctly.
Cerberusx chapter 9 . 5/23
Freaking called it. Fox gets shot.
Cerberusx chapter 8 . 5/23
Interesting chapter. Much less drama so far. I fully expect Fox to get shot in this story. It's the only thing he is missing to add to his injuries...and shrapnel damage.
Cerberusx chapter 1 . 5/23
So it begins. Curious to see where this leads.
Luke0603 chapter 26 . 4/21
Totally need to finish this story ;-; Too many of my favorite authors are just up and abandoning their unfinished work. I really dont want this to become one of those
I love this series! Please continue writing it.
mk-freak-724 chapter 26 . 1/13
Bruh. Make the freaking next chapter already! What's taking so long? R u ded?
Guest chapter 26 . 11/24/2014
When will you update the story? It is really good. Can you make Krystal win the talent show? I think it would be right.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/11/2014
Thank you so much for finally continuing this story! I am a little upset it took this long to continue but I understand the problem being a student myself and I hope for the best that you will continue to do well in school and provide with an amazing and satisfying read. :)
Guest chapter 26 . 7/14/2014
Pretty good shot at erotic
Guest chapter 24 . 7/13/2014
I was so excited when it said you updated, such a loving chapter. Signed marq6993
TrodianD98 chapter 26 . 7/14/2014
...well that was a cluster fuck in more ways then one. Nice try on the hand of erotic well done bit spotty in some places but well throughout ...and that sounded better in thought heheh question is fox and katt going to be well together or will it be one of the other girls?
Fox Mcloud SNR chapter 26 . 7/14/2014
...I wasn't expecting to see this in this kind of story. While I liked it I feel it...doesn't really have a place here, I get why you've put it here both from a narrative and character standpoint and for that it makes sense, but I think showing the 'sex scene' makes it more crude ever so slightly. You definitely implied a lot more than you actually showed but I feel that maybe the entire thing should be implied which would make the physical relationship between them reflect more of what they describe it as, e.g. They say it was nothing more then a need between them and not showing it would show more effectively that they don't regard as anything more then that. I suspect you were going for this through the implied dialogue later but maybe this might have been a better direction to go.

This is a small nitpick however (despite how many words I dedicated to it), I enjoyed the chapter and know that saying its quality is consistent to what we've seen before is the highest compliment I can give you.
Dreams and Hard Realities chapter 25 . 7/13/2014
Wow. Now HERE is something I never thought I would see for a very long time. Glad to see you're back at it though. I hope you are able to write as much as you would like to.

Email me, it's been a while.