Reviews for Coming Home
OneWriterGirl97 chapter 6 . 5/14
Really cute 3
Bones2014 chapter 6 . 5/21/2015
Angela the orchestrator. Loved the "you're welcome again." Then going to Booth's apartment. He's cooking & offering dessert & looking hot while doing it? I'd be a goner. Hell, I wouldn't have made to the dinner table before I'd have been all over him. Brennan is one strong, lucky woman. They are the permit fit. Great story!
Bones2014 chapter 5 . 5/21/2015
I love this chapter. You captured all of the characters perfectly. I absolutely love Caroline. I love the way she loves Booth. They have such a fun relationship. And how could they forget Angela. I feel fun times are ahead:)
Bones2014 chapter 4 . 5/21/2015
Wow, that's what I love to read...some hot smutty B&B sex. They finally put their big boy pants on, or took them off (hehe), & took the plunge & professed their love for one another. This is the way things should have gone on the show, but, alas did not. Loved this.
Bones2014 chapter 3 . 5/21/2015
Brennan in a hockey shirt? Booth thanks you. Finally, a kiss. Once they start, there's no going back. That's my rule. Can't wait to read on.
Bones2014 chapter 2 . 5/20/2015
Ahh, welcome home Booth. How she didn't throw him up against the wall the minute Parker was in bed is beyond me? Six months with no Booth? Oh yeah, like Angela said, sex vacation for at least a week, 24/7. She's a much stronger woman than I am. Love Hodgins as always.
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
Well, except for the trip to Iraq, your summary sounds like the events as I thought they should have occurred on the show...B&B get together in season 5 & skip the debacle that was the beginning of season 6. Therefore, I think I'm gonna love this one:)
bexie25 chapter 6 . 11/6/2014
This was soooooo good.
BonesOMG chapter 6 . 4/19/2012
very nice you
jazzyproz chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
I just found your story and it was very good. Just wanted to let you know!
MoxyGirl chapter 6 . 2/9/2012
I love this story. I just finished reading it for like the 3 or 4th time now. :)
Rouzwud chapter 6 . 12/5/2011
This story is like a piece of chocolate.
rbutler chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
I wasn't kidding when I said reviews are good anytime. I started reading this a while ago and after seeing you on twitter remembered to come back and finish it!

It always struck me that what everyone calls "Booth's dream" was really just as much Brennan's. I loved her asking about it and I loved Booth's earthy description of what he missed most.